Top 5 most wished new orb mechanic

"
TOP 5 !!
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

So im asking you guys what would be the your favorite and most wished orb mechanic that GGG would add to the game.

Explain the mechanic, the name and the general Why of it. ill add it to my list
or
Just pick one of the ones i give you here

"

-Orb of Myth: Upgrade the tier base of an item.
-Ethereal Abacus: Randomize the tier of the mods on an item.
-Oblivion Runestone: Removes 1 mod from an item.
Celestial Chain: Fuses two items with the same mod and tiers into one with the same mod and tiers but maximized.
[/b]

p.s: have fun with funny orbs but wont add to list xD
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Sep 20, 2013, 5:09:19 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
anything that is self found not able to trade :D

I do like your removes mod, would make crafting best items more op but useful, I got some nice stuff id like to remove stats for another, but it would just be backwards on eternal orb, but still end up using a lot of eternal orbs on it
Last edited by cavespro on Sep 20, 2013, 5:00:05 PM
Orb of anti-frustration: Eliminates the desync in a map. Right click to apply
Remove mod orb looks nice. However Eternal orbs should be much more common. There is no way to craft items with eternal orbs playing self-found. Make eternal orbs not tradeable but rare somewhere between gcp and exalt. That's the only thing I need in this game. These orbs are so rare that it's only reason to use it is through gambling OP item. I think Devs also wanted us to make imprints of 5L items, but it's cheaper to make 5L than use eternal on it lol.

But to the topic, I would like to see some MF related orbs, which would be usable only by non-MF chars (like, your IIQ and IIR is set to +50% doesn't stack, works for 1000 kills or XXX exp).

"
sanleon wrote:
Orb of anti-frustration: Eliminates the desync in a map. Right click to apply

way too op
Last edited by MadBro_ on Sep 20, 2013, 5:13:50 PM
"
CookieVortex wrote:
Remove mod orb looks nice. However Eternal orbs should be much more common. There is no way to craft items with eternal orbs playing self-found. Make eternal orbs not tradeable but rare somewhere between gcp and exalt. That's the only thing I need in this game. These orbs are so rare that it's only reason to use it is through gambling OP item. I think Devs also wanted us to make imprints of 5L items, but it's cheaper to make 5L than use eternal on it lol.

But to the topic, I would like to see some MF related orbs, which would be usable only by non-MF chars (like, your IIQ and IIR is set to +50% doesn't stack, works for 1000 kills or XXX exp).

I like this I have found about 9-10 exalts and zero eternal so far in anarchy I think one person I play with has found 1 eternal and 2 exalt

not to sure on many others exalts drops or how much they play but I feel I played alot
Orb of Fusing 2: always links every socket.

Seriously I wasted ~20 Orbs to fuse 4 sockets together. Now I don't have any Orbs of Alternation left because I traded them to get the fusing orbs.

Still not all connected. What is the chance of fusing 4 sockets together in a 4 socket glove?

Is there any chance to get a Tabula Rasa? http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Tabula_Rasa
Orb of Wisdom. Replace wisdom scrolls.
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
If I could mod the game I would do the following (turning it into a completely different game)

Vendors only sell white base items, with no sockets

Enemies only drop orbs

Orbs hold magic properties, example: Orb of ease, increases attacks speed by 8-10%
When you use a orb it applies the magic property to the item at minimum value.
Using the same type or orb increases that value.
Example: Sword as increased attacks speed of 8%, use another orb of ease on it and it becomes 9%, another one would cap it at 10%.

Aside from orbs that give magic properties to an item, some classic ones would remain, like the blacksmith wetstone that increases the quality of weapons.

others would have modified effect for example: jewelers orbs would add one socket (respecting the item level cap) instead of randomizing the numbers.

In other words, instead of hoping for good drops, you hunt for materials to craft your own items.
"
Coal48 wrote:
If I could mod the game I would do the following (turning it into a completely different game)

Vendors only sell white base items, with no sockets

Enemies only drop orbs

Orbs hold magic properties, example: Orb of ease, increases attacks speed by 8-10%
When you use a orb it applies the magic property to the item at minimum value.
Using the same type or orb increases that value.
Example: Sword as increased attacks speed of 8%, use another orb of ease on it and it becomes 9%, another one would cap it at 10%.

Aside from orbs that give magic properties to an item, some classic ones would remain, like the blacksmith wetstone that increases the quality of weapons.

others would have modified effect for example: jewelers orbs would add one socket (respecting the item level cap) instead of randomizing the numbers.

In other words, instead of hoping for good drops, you hunt for materials to craft your own items.

This is a great idea for a week race ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info