Come to D3 forums guys, it's time for Ruckus!

The only impression I got from the beta was 'Sacred 2 is so so much better than this'. And now PoE feels a lot better than D3 did too.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
The D3 fora are amazing right now. Posts like the one I quoted in this thread are by no means an exception. For me, who always hated AH hoggers, flippers and market manipulators in any game played, it's honestly a delight. Nothing more fun than pompous, self-rightous douchebags with delusions of grandeur getting kicked in the nuts, really hard.
To be fair, the Players complaining about the removal of the AH most likely didn't have a sudden change of heart. They were happy as it was, no need to get vocal on the Fora regarding the AH. But now with the change announced, they come out of the woodwork.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Too much judgement Charan, too much bias.

Why post if you just want to call me pathetic with fancy words attached?

I am not sure i am reading what i am here from such uninformed points of view, little do you know how actively i have supported D3, how many months i spend most of my time showering those forums with ideas and inspiration.. Then you think i am just there to troll for random lolz or some shit?

Sometimes i wonder what happens to humanity when people acting all high and mighty and in the process doing even worse themselves.

I am the Light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all. I am everywhere you go and the places you do not see, that is why you never will understand me.

In fact, i have so much love for Diablo that even at the tiniest glimpse of hope for the game i am back there supporting and influencing the community. This is Diablo we are talking about not some random game. It will eternally have a place in my heart.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
I'm excited for... both games? The release of PoE has me excited to play again (hoping there will be somewhere for my 80+s to level that is accessible...) and I am excited for these big changes to Diablo 3. The games are different enough that I feel they can coexist peacefully, and if nothing else they will bring healthy competition to the other, so we can get two better games out of it.

The forums over there are making me sad though, so many people crying about the AH when they don't even have a clue about how different the loot game is going to be. If you can find the gear you need by playing, then you won't need to shop much... and if everyone is finding what they need, there won't be a big enough demand to warrant selling almost anything... I think a lot of people there aren't considering the other big changes coming along.
Team Won
Last edited by ggnorekthx on Sep 19, 2013, 9:26:17 AM
Don't forget the big picture. The formerly great US of Merika is transitioning into a part-time temp workforce. The D3 generation (under 30s) are being screwed over by their baby boomer parents where they live with (in the basement). Their parents also are delaying their retirement, taking up jobs that would otherwise go to these losers. With no job (or multiple part time jobs, huge college debt, and plenty of free time, they need to flip and make money somehow. Then ActiBliz shoves it up their a$$. ;)

addit: this demographic no longer makes money for Actibliz.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
Last edited by THEHORNEDRAT on Sep 19, 2013, 9:28:32 AM
"
"
Rabble-rousing.

Pathetic.

Reminds me of the idiots that came and rioted in 2011 in Vancouver after the Stanley Cup Finals, who put on a Canucks jersey for the first time in their life, just to misrepresent the team and its fans.

Off topic FOR BMBI's eyes only.

Spoiler
I bet you believe in dinosaurs too, huh?

Clearly, it was just a couple of Boston Fans wearing Canuck jerseys rioting. Sounds like a rather elaborate troll. Do you think they planned it in advance? Or was it one of those spur of the moment things? I'm sure it wasn't a made up story to get back at those awful bruin fans.

on topic: I really dont believe this thread happened.
IGN: aMonsterTruck

Because I'm Based.
"
And now I understand your username.

PS saying 'let's go to the D3 forum and cause a ruckus, guys!' here is nothing if NOT rabble-rousing and trolling. Believe otherwise if you wish. You're entitled to be wrong.

Ease off the crack.

You are funny my man. Confused, but funny nonetheless.

I am no saint, but please, if you want to act high and mighty like that then at least make sure your own path is clean. I have seen outragous spiteful posts and even screens of messages that you have written, which i would never have dreamed of writing to another being. Still, you come here calling me pathetic without even understanding the essence of this post.

Entertaining, thou art.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
So many internet egos.
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
Don't forget that the loudest and most visible people are the one's who are complaining. Doesn't matter what it's about and with millions of people playing your game you WILL have mainstream complaining in the forums. I bet the majority of people playing the game don't really care as much as what the forums would indicate.

All it takes is one thread titles 'I QUIT' or 'GAME BROKEN BECAUSE OF X', doesn't matter if it's 100 pages of people lamenting how awesome the game is or how wrong the OP is, anyone browsing the forum will see that thread title and the popularity and make the wrong assumptions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info