Come to D3 forums guys, it's time for Ruckus!

I am there, name unknown, and it is the best of times to be there!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/3354739/
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Sep 18, 2013, 8:53:41 AM
Those Threads are hillarious xD

Here the League of Butthurt: "PoE is dying, D3 is killing PoE. They even gonna remove the AH and RMAH"

There: "D3 just lost 75% of it's active player base because they gonna remove AH and RMAH"

“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
Those Threads are hillarious xD

Here the League of Butthurt: "PoE is dying, D3 is killing PoE. They even gonna remove the AH and RMAH"

There: "D3 just lost 75% of it's active player base because they gonna remove AH and RMAH"

hihihihihihi

Got to love that none of those in the forums have read half of it. Seems like they think ah will go down with no change with the loot system either. :3

But wondering... If they think RoS sounds bad... How the hell can they think the current game is good? :D

I hope they will make the game good. I really do. I'm a diablo fanboi with tinted glasses on and the nostalgia is sky high. Gief me a real successor of the diablo franchise. And please don't kill Cain again with butterflies. Pliz.
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
When Cain got killed by some random insignificant story act i really did not know what to think - the only thing that could save it in my eyes was leah taking his place.

So i still hope Diablo can be exocised from leah, so that we may face him in his true non-female form, and save leah in the process.

I love Diablo with all my heart. It is the game i love the most. I grew up playing D1 and 2, and i even identified with the whole setting, the language and all. The language used in this cinematic is some of my regular vocabulary, i realized that at a later point:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH9yeJY4p34

Nothing can touch it that i have seen thus far(the cinematic).
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Sep 19, 2013, 7:48:59 AM
"
"Market knowledge, character knowledge, mass hoarding, price fixing, and the occassional $250; supported by a 24/7 legit world class trading platform. And you removed it. We will now regress into the age of unthinking neanderthals; where champions of brute force left clicks and right clicks will be celebrated.

After all it takes so much effort and knowledge to be able to click buttons on 5 different characters as opposed to making money. /sarcasm.

This is the single worst decision you have made thus far. GG flippers, good times are over.

From your once greatest fan. Im not sure if I love Blizzard anymore."

:)
It's hilarious (and sad) that there are so many whiners coming out of the woodwork now that the AHs are going to be shutdown. One of the main things that many complained about and wanted to see gone, and now that it's going to become a reality (unless something changes), the bitching commences and it's just so, so, so pathetic. It really goes to show how reliant these poor souls were on the AHs, whether it was just for upgrades for progression, flippers wanting to make a killing, or something else...it was a poison that is now being removed and yet people just want to keep on sucking it down. Mind you, the AHs weren't the only issue with the game, but certainly one of the problems that had an influence on how shitty the drop rates were, and that the game was more about farming gold to buy your items instead of...you know...killing monsters to get upgrades.

So now that Blizzard is making a move (PR stunt or whatever) to remove the AHs and to use their 'Loot 2.0' idea for better drops that are already being shown off in the console versions, people are throwing massive hissyfits over it. It's people like that, the ones who are so self-entitled, want everything now-now-now, and don't want to put any time and effort into what they supposedly 'enjoy'...they're kicking and screaming because now they are going to have to play the game the way it should've been from the start. I am laughing at all of these Diablo III forum bitches that are saying they're going to leave the game or not buy the expansion...good. The game needs less lazy-ass idiots that can't be bothered to put effort into what they do and expect instant gratification. They're (Blizzard) finally getting rid of one of the blights on the game and people still want it in the game...pathetic.

Now, the one thing I do see as being an issue is that trading WILL need some improvements via better trade channels, more secure player-to-player methods to avoid scamming, etc, etc, although it is also funny how some are saying that the removal of the AHs will be a boon for 3rd party gold farming sites. ...FUCKING IDIOTS! Those sites are already raking in the dough even WITH the AHs because they offer lower prices than what Blizzard does on the RMAH...that won't change even with the removal of the AHs. Well, items might start getting offered, but what else is new? Stupid idiots and I can't wait to see how long this cry-storm lasts...I need lots of tears to store up for the winter! ^_^
I forgot my battle net login :(
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
I forgot my battle net login :(

heh gl even if u remember it , mine was locked :X trolololo dat Blizzard
Actually I wanted to post on the forum to ask about the upcoming expansion. I joined pre release D3, was heavily anticipating it, and ended up disappointed over how bad the beta was.

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info