Another gunman shooting! We need stricter gun control laws!!!

12 killed in Washington navy yard... what next? Obama isn't doing anything.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVH6kJNkA7o
"
IntrovertGal wrote:
12 killed in Washington navy yard... what next? Obama isn't doing anything.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVH6kJNkA7o

As long as they stay in the States and shoot at each other........

(Off Topic Yes Bex, I know I should stop my favourite bashing at least for today....Promise I´ll try my best:))))
Make stricter gun laws and people just switch weapons. Insanity cares not what tools it has to use.
HAIL SATAN!
"
tramshed wrote:
Make stricter gun laws and people just switch weapons. Insanity cares not what tools it has to use.

Agreed. But at the same time insanity can cause more damage with an AR15 than a knife or baseball bat. Also police have a hell of an easier time dealing with a guy with a knife than a guy with 3 guns.

Explosives excluded of course, there's not much to be done about people creating homemade bombs.
Last edited by Funkhauzer on Sep 17, 2013, 11:11:43 AM
Kinda hard with strict gun laws now... When weapons are "inflated" in the US. Every man, woman, dog, cat and dolphin owns a gun in the US.
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
The problem with gun control laws in the US is the second amendment. Sure, it is possible to argue about the details, but you really don't want to. As it is written, I should be able to legally own a Davy Crocket portable nuclear missile launcher. If you argue that you can cut away at the second amendment, then that can be used to cut away at the 1st and 4th amendments.

What we need is not gun control laws, we need a new amendment that invalidates that 2nd.

Way more important than that though is an amendment that strictly enforces net neutrality. As early as next year, GGG could be forced to pay ISPs for the 'privilege' of having PoE be available to play online.
Bullshit, you get the game for free.

-Qarl
what does a gun law have to do with a military base?

i just want to see logic in here, because that law would apply to normal citizens
top kek
Last edited by Dimitrii_ss2 on Sep 17, 2013, 4:22:34 PM
So only the police and the military should have guns then? And if anyone shows troubles on their psych exams, they should take time off to get help? If only there were more rules regarding the Navy shipyard's safety....
Yes.

A crazy person that want to kill a bunch of people would never even consider illegally acquiring a gun.

Because that's how a persons moral compass works. Sure they want to kill 10 or 15 people they don't know so that they too can go out in a blaze of glory, rather than dying sad and alone. But they would never break the law in their quest for blood.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
"
ionface wrote:
So only the police and the military should have guns then? And if anyone shows troubles on their psych exams, they should take time off to get help? If only there were more rules regarding the Navy shipyard's safety....

i don't agree with only them having guns but i'm sure that this law wouldn't affect them
top kek

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info