Video of some new 0.11.6 Trap Gems

new stuf looks amazing...pretty sure fire traps DOT wont be affected so that means trap support will triple fire traps damage...holy fuk!

u need to fix one thing make the 3 traps lay down in a cone \1-3/. a line isnt gonna work.
-----------------------------------------------------------\2/
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
"
leighferon wrote:
u need to fix one thing make the 3 traps lay down in a cone \1-3/. a line isnt gonna work.

Agree with cone

Looks awesome though!
IGN: Wraewych (81 Fireball Crit Witch) - Selling her Gear in this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/416183
IGN: UnnecessaryPleasantries (81 HS / LS / IB Marauder)
"
leighferon wrote:
new stuf looks amazing...pretty sure fire traps DOT wont be affected so that means trap support will triple fire traps damage...holy fuk!

Nope, I guess Fire trap will be the one this works badly on. Damage penalty will neuter ignite and burning ground doesn't stack anyway. However, multiple trap support might make trap support more appealing, three cold snaps in one cast, anyone?

Liking the cone idea.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
leighferon wrote:

Nope, I guess Fire trap will be the one this works badly on. Damage penalty will neuter ignite and burning ground doesn't stack anyway. However, multiple trap support might make trap support more appealing, three cold snaps in one cast, anyone?

Liking the cone idea.

ground burning is secondary DOT should not be changed...is poison arrow DOT reduced by LMP?
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Sep 17, 2013, 2:39:25 AM
This is awful... I was going to make a trapper when the new leagues start, but now everyone will think I'll do so because traps got buffed. I'll be the laughing stock of the whole community.

Really though, traps are going to be pretty good.
"
"
leighferon wrote:

Agree with cone

Looks awesome though!

I third this!
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, it is that we are powerful beyond measure.
+1 for the trap changes.

+1 for the cone idea.
"
SINCE CLOSED BETA!

"

----

Hmm, Trap with multi-trap, supported by Mine-support. And that supported by a possible new Mine Support? Maybe?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Not trying to be a douche or anything, but i think the lightning trap tool tip has a grammatical error. Shouldn't it be: "...through the enemy that SETS it off..."?

I could be wrong, otherwise, it looks awesome (although I don't know if I like the line pattern they get thrown in, I like the cone idea more, or maybe even make it random within a certain area?)
How does the "Less Damage" of Multiple Traps (which is fucking awesome by the way) interact with the ground-based Burning effect of Fire Trap?
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info