0.9.12o Patch Notes

Gosh, you'd think by some of these reactions that 0.9.12qq had already hit.

And anubite is right -- anyone threatening to quit over changes made, or threatening to quit over changes not yet made, is attempting a sort of ransom. If you don't do X, I will do Y, where X is something that the developers either haven't done or don't want to do, and Y is something the player says they don't want to do and thus has the power of seeming like the developer's fault.

I'd like to say it's subtle but seriously, not really.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Oct 2, 2012, 1:06:27 AM
the only problem is... none of us are even "players" yet..

this is a REAL beta.. not even open beta.

If you're a beta tester and getting annoyed at changes i just dunno what to say to you.
ok i posted something! Can i login to the game now??
"
Shaolungbao wrote:

If you're a beta tester and getting annoyed at changes i just dunno what to say to you.

Haha, yea.. It's pretty stupid.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
"
Shaolungbao wrote:

I know what to say to them. Stop "playing". Start "testing". That's what you're here for, right? If not, why are you here? If you're "testing" the game and it is fun, great! If you're "testing" the game and it's not fun, leave a suggestion. Or just leave. You're not being very constructive staying, threatening to quit, and demanding that everything be "your way".

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone." ~ Bill Cosby (and said in different words by many before him)

Let the devs make their own game....
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
I'll smash your nose with 20 Alterations before I'll sell them for 1 lousy Chaos. 16:1. No questions.
Any word on socket update?

I still can't work with these colors
I still have no luck finding enough high lvl maps to run 64+ constantly.

Started out today with: 2 x 66, 3 x 65, 2 x 64. During those maps I found: 2 x 62, 1 x 63, 2 x 64, 1 x 65 and 1 x 67. Most maps I did were from 50% quant upwards (I don't have the currency anymore to roll maps till I get what I'd like).

Now I'm down to 1 x 64 and those 2 x 62, I guess I did something to piss off the RNG ;)
IGN: Nazhand (Standard), Gaurithoth (Anarchy)
For anyone considering qutiing over any given change:

The game is definitely getting better through this process.

Thats not to say I like or agree with each change, but that doent mean much in the greater context of GGG's creation.

Suck it up, Princess.

B.
The Preceding message contains discretion.
Viewer nudity is advised.
Map drops are still average for me. I ran 2 lvl 64s, 3 lvl 63s and a 62 with 60+% quantity and received no maps. I then ran a 61 got 2 61 maps, ran both of them got no new maps now im down to 5 lvl 60 maps. I still think the map drop rate needs an increase. Is it your design goal to have players struggle to maintain 60 – 61 maps? Higher level maps I can understand to a point. But shouldn’t the players be getting a lot of 60 and 61 to trade upwards?
RIP Bolto
delete...solved...
Last edited by zor1984 on Oct 2, 2012, 12:36:38 AM
not related to the update but i'dlike to know if the date for open bate has been set? and of course which is it:) thanks:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info