Season Four, Event 91: 1 Hour ELBLAMT

Took it slower than I needed probably. Level 7

was 5th when i died :(
so much fun though :D
Hodor
Non turbo again, but as I said in the other BLAMT thread, I love BLAM(T). I think it provides a great challenge even without turbo.
IGN - Customs
#1 Duelist Season 4

Of all uniques why that one in a Blood Magic race?? Never got enough dex for the bow and ran most without quiver. Quite challenging. Glad my mob rng was ok.
Great fun as all Endless Ledge races, first race type I participated a couple of times and I still look forward to more of them. :)
Extremely random. I made ranger and went forth. Slowly, carefully shooting out of the screen. Got nailed at level 2 by explosion totem. I haven't played ancestral before, so I didn't knew that such kind of totems can even exist. Lost about 9-10 minutes because of that.

Second ranger is in 100-110 gap, level 7. On 1-st ledge got lucky: drop coral amulet and basic quiver at least. So I could spam spells instead of shooting. Until the end there were none lucky bows or quivers at all, but some useless yellows. I really cant imagine that somebody went melee in that race.

Rather simple race when you get used to it. Id could be much more harder with turbo mode. But still a lot of fun.

Also can you explain please, do all players encounter same monsters in EL?

I got:
1) Standart ledge mobs. (Kuduku boss - killed)
2) Flicker and nonflicker pirates, flamebreathing snakes, monkeys. (Firefury boss - killed)
3) Charger and noncharger soldiers, icenova elementals, big rocky golems. (??? boss)

Equip:
Spoiler

BAWWW at these yellows...

UPD: I FORGOT TO ALTER MY QUIVER ARRRGH
Hateful post.
Last edited by Kaskar on Sep 22, 2013, 2:16:04 PM
I am so sad i did not get a Demigod :(
Also could you link some recordings of top players? Pleeease!
Hateful post.
"
Kaskar wrote:
Also can you explain please, do all players encounter same monsters in EL?

Everyone gets completely random and different monsters after the first zone.

"
Kaskar wrote:
Also could you link some recordings of top players? Pleeease!

http://www.twitch.tv/willywonka_hc/b/464190918?t=6m53s
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
This guy was doing so good and died so stupidly being too reckless. What a shame, he was a good man.
Hateful post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info