Season Four, Event 88: 3 Hour Cutthroat Party

Was 2nd shadow for the last half hour, farming with the top ranger. With 5 mins left we decided to wait it out in town. Sure enough with 2 mins to go the top shadow dies lol. Whoever you are that killed him, my eternal thanks! First top in class ever!!
IGN Harbinger: FrostyPolyp
That was fun but GGG should impose a kill-able level limit that players can only kill others within +/- 3 levels. Otherwise late starters, restarters and newbies can't never level up because lvl 20 killers just wait at waypoint to kill them easily.
"
goodsell wrote:
That was fun but GGG should impose a kill-able level limit that players can only kill others within +/- 3 levels. Otherwise late starters, restarters and newbies can't never level up because lvl 20 killers just wait at waypoint to kill them easily.

In theory I like your idea, but realistically this is cutthroat. There should be very few if any rules in a 'Cutthroat' League.

Only suggestion I could see which could help solve some of the griefing going on in these events would be to impose a level limit of +/- 8 levels on anyone trying to enter an existing instance.

For example:

Lets say a level 16 wants to enter the mudflats in a cutthroat race.
If he is creating a new instance of his own, there is no problem.
If he is attempting to enter an existing zone, he would need to be within 8 levels of the person who created the instance. So if a level 3 made the instance, he would not be able to enter. But if a level 10 made the instance, he would be able to enter.

This might be too complicated for the devs to implement, but there really is no good way to fix griefing otherwise.
IGN Harbinger: FrostyPolyp
"
Polyp21 wrote:
"
goodsell wrote:

In theory I like your idea, but realistically this is cutthroat. There should be very few if any rules in a 'Cutthroat' League.

Only suggestion I could see which could help solve some of the griefing going on in these events would be to impose a level limit of +/- 8 levels on anyone trying to enter an existing instance.

For example:

Lets say a level 16 wants to enter the mudflats in a cutthroat race.
If he is creating a new instance of his own, there is no problem.
If he is attempting to enter an existing zone, he would need to be within 8 levels of the person who created the instance. So if a level 3 made the instance, he would not be able to enter. But if a level 10 made the instance, he would be able to enter.

This might be too complicated for the devs to implement, but there really is no good way to fix griefing otherwise.

Or we could all just man up a bit.. I like how it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info