us army getting tasered

not very funny.
"
bchan wrote:
Why do you hate freedom? I'm reporting your post to DHS.

Isn't freedom in this day and age just bombing every other nation that the free countries consider inferior or rich in oil resources?
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
"
bchan wrote:
Why do you hate freedom? I'm reporting your post to DHS.

Isn't freedom in this day and age just bombing every other nation that the free countries consider inferior or rich in oil resources?

Yes, you seem to have a mature and informed grasp of the Global state of affairs.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
Probably you need to be american to find this video funny. They also find it great fun to destabilise other countries, causing civil war and throwing bombs after they succeeded to make people slaughter each other. Not to mention the great fun they have in their videogames by sending drones upon marriage parties and bombing them.

Nope, video is not funny enough for me, would be very funny to see a drone turning up and throwing a few bombs on these rednecks. That would be a real training!

Anyway, keep your mirror, don´t want it...
"
Moonlight33 wrote:
Probably you need to be american to find this video funny. They also find it great fun to destabilise other countries, causing civil war and throwing bombs after they succeeded to make people slaughter each other. Not to mention the great fun they have in their videogames by sending drones upon marriage parties and bombing them.

Nope, video is not funny enough for me, would be very funny to see a drone turning up and throwing a few bombs on these rednecks. That would be a real training!

Anyway, keep your mirror, don´t want it...

Thank you for grossly mischaracterizing me and most other Americans. Also, thank you for wishing death upon people who, in all likelihood, would never wish ill upon you. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Don´t know what they think, just see what they do to the world and its people.

Anyway, do they think...????
^ A troll by any other name is still a troll.

Spoiler

OP-
There was just nothing funny about this at all.
Spoiler
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Last edited by Pavshaus on Sep 17, 2013, 11:50:58 AM
no that vid is way more funny than your gifs, sorry my dear
"
ibase wrote:
my god so funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFSW44UPgwQ

if u watch the whole video without smiling i will gibe u

for free

this is so funny : people are getting sexually harassed , raped or they rape . The U.S. army is role model for all of us in what not to do
top kek

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info