[2.0] Rathik's Power leveling guide for ALL class and builds. Added [2.0] videos. HC compatible.

Big thanks for the Forbidden Taste Flask :~)
How would you go by leveling your char? I have everything, items, gems, and all. I'm still trying to figure out if I should just play the game through fully just like I've been doing, or if there's these shortcuts people do. I see the video section has different areas, but I still need to do required quests. Any reply would be great.
Is this faster than flame totem and firestorm multi trap or some combination utilizing 3 elreon rings?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Oct 21, 2015, 2:31:24 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:
Is this faster than flame totem and firestorm multi trap or some combination utilizing 3 elreon rings?

Didn't try it. Can you use that item setup while using an entire different skill tree?
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Oct 27, 2015, 5:36:41 AM
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

Didn't try it. Can you use that item setup while using an entire different skill tree?

I think so but I have not tried it myself. Spells in general really seem underwhelming for leveling because there's no spell version of WED or melee physical.

I've been using elreon rings run anger wrath and a fast bow skill + WED + pierce and drillneck and it's hard to think of a faster twink build but I have an okay pair of FB im going to try out using this guide.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Oct 28, 2015, 6:26:23 PM
How are you putting multistrike on such a low lvl character? all my multistrikers are lvl 38 req??
"
How are you putting multistrike on such a low lvl character? all my multistrikers are lvl 38 req??

I am using it at level 38. You play with out it before that, you still one/two shot normal packs.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
What is better? The ice crash with discharge or fortify?
"
judobike2000 wrote:
What is better? The ice crash with discharge or fortify?

In my personal opinion, if you are using Tabula Rasa you would have more than enough firepower to kill anything up to level 50+. So discharge isn't needed. Instead there is the issue of having literally zero chest defences, and that means Fortify really helps in keeping you alive. I only switched out the facebreaker to my intended build when I fell I was becoming too squishy, at no point did I feel I lack offensive damage. It's just that no chest defence is too much of a hassle at Act 4 Cruel.

If you are actually trying to gear properly for late game with a real 6 link chest armour and late game shield etc though, then maybe Discharge could be fine. But since I personally only do this build to level my character for dagger cyclone coc discharge, I didn't bother.
Last edited by VallenChaosValiant on Dec 29, 2015, 3:08:13 AM
This hasnt been bumped in a while lol...
Using this with shield charge and its pretty effective! will see how it scales while leveling, but its pretty nice right now!

tabula has 6L Shield Charge + Melee Physical Damage + Increased Area + Fortify + Faster Attacks + Added Fire Damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info