[2.0] Rathik's Power leveling guide for ALL class and builds. Added [2.0] videos. HC compatible.

1. So if i understand this correctly. You level up all your charachters like this with infernal blow. Even caster charachters? It really works leveling up like this all the way to 60?

2. Why do we need to use fusing or chromatics on the weapon switch set for leveling up gems? Does it matter if they are linked or not?

3. Do you have a build to share if i wanted to use infernal blow in endgame aswell?

4. I think firetraps + searing touch staff are good for leveling too. Have you tried that?

5. Rain of arrows until level 19 then switch to infernal blow? Is that it?

Thanks.

Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 15, 2013, 3:28:43 PM
"
Amiag wrote:
"
Great guide mate, been increasing my exp per hour ever since I read this.

BUMP!

you mean for the past 2 hours ?

Yesterday I was 14, im now 55. yeah for the past 2 hrs mate.
Last edited by AstronautStatus on Sep 15, 2013, 3:53:21 PM
"
"
Amiag wrote:
"
Great guide mate, been increasing my exp per hour ever since I read this.

BUMP!

you mean for the past 2 hours ?

Yesterday I was 14, im now 55. yeah for the past 2 hrs mate.

you posted 2 hours after this post was made lol

but hey im not judging its nice that you want to help your boyfriend
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
"
kompaniet wrote:
1. So if i understand this correctly. You level up all your charachters like this with infernal blow. Even caster charachters? It really works leveling up like this all the way to 60?

2. Why do we need to use fusing or chromatics on the weapon switch set for leveling up gems? Does it matter if they are linked or not?

3. Do you have a build to share if i wanted to use infernal blow in endgame aswell?

4. I think firetraps + searing touch staff are good for leveling too. Have you tried that?

Thanks.

I'll try to answer you, instead of OP, hope it's ok :)

Some builds simply need to be leveled like that (my discharger starts to rock after lvl 55, until that it's unplayable as discharger) for others it's just question of gear you have and speed /efficiency. Melee builds are often cheap and easy way thru normal /cruel.

Infernal blow build is popular and effective either with facebreaker or weapon. Check mara forums:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/498748

5) - I don't think "guide" is really that set in stone. In early game (up to lvl 30) everything works, really.
IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
"
kompaniet wrote:

Thanks.

1. yes

2. You dont need to use any links on your switch, just get 6 sockets so you can level your gems for your end build.

3. there is a great one on the duelist forums. Titled "how to smash heads" or something like that. Marauder is kinda better cause you have access to 3 melee physical nodes at start.

4. No, i doubt is stronger than this.

5. yes, if you have 3L RRR
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Sep 15, 2013, 6:00:35 PM
thank you ! this work for power leveling!

:>
IGN: SMALLDUCK
"
GOONK wrote:
thank you ! this work for power leveling!

:>

I am glad you found it useful :)
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
I made a summoner using your guide and the first thing i did with all my wealth was invest in all the uniques for power leveling you had in the topic and aurseize gloves. But for the longest time i had no idea what to use for a chest piece and assumed everyone ran with tabula rasa. so thank you for this guide i can't wait until all the leagues crash into each other so i can start a discharger with this guide
my variant until facebreaker:
dual redbeak, dual blackheart, araku tiki, sadimas, goldrim, wanderlust
cleave, dual strike
Last edited by grombombolero on Sep 18, 2013, 11:07:13 AM
at around lvl 50 i got problems with facebreaker allthough i oneshot everything i still get oneshottet too :)... do you have any ranged variant from lvl 50 onwards?
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info