Should I buy a lottery ticket?

My husband and I both got beta invites within a few days of each other. Now I just need the winning numbers so we can properly test 24/7 lol.
11-24-27-39-41 PB-7

Your good fortune makes me feel twice as dejected about my own personal lack of good fortune...

Maybe you can share a bit with me?
If it makes you feel better I volunteered to come into work today...not knowing that the Beta key was sitting in my inbox until my Husband called me and told me. So I can't even play for a few more hours...just lurking on forums and watching the minutes tick by....
None of you have anything to complain about, I've been waiting an entire month, and I have seen others who have been active for several months without a key. So many people who received keys after waiting a week or two... It's insane.
Blah
"
Cajual wrote:
NI have seen others who have been active for several months without a key.

If this is true, then by your same logic I would have to say that you also have nothing to complain about.

I feel that anyone who doesn't have a beta key yet has something to be sad/frustrated about. Prove me wrong.
Ok, I couldn't take it anymore, so I left work. I did by a ticket with Godssend's numbers on the way home lol. Hubby playing a Witch so I'm gonna try the Templar to start off with.

You guys have a great day and I'm sure I will see you guys in Beta soon. I think the biggest tip I can give is to start or keep making constructive posts. The developers do read the forums unlike many other games and are interested in your opinions.
Ah!! I'm jealous! Although knowing you can play but being stuck at work sounds horrible. That always seems to happen to me with games like this. Crossing my fingers for the beta to come my way soon!
Gratz and good luck with the lotto lol... Maybe you and your hubby could like... idk... . Bless our accounts while your at it :D it never hurts to try!
2 beta invites? I'm so jealous lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info