Go ahead and post here

I was just passing by when I heard sounds that could be best described as distracting, kinda like tomcats on heat in a tumble dryer playing with Tambourines and fire crackers. On closer inspection it just turned out to be you guys.

Keep the noise down you kids.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Sorry. I revoke Alexdaemon again and leave the rest alone.

(firecrackers?)
I'm not fond of ultimatums so there is no way I will post under this thread.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
Last edited by Velocireptile on Sep 13, 2013, 7:04:21 PM
Toasting in epic thread

lulz
It was still a trap! Revoked! Revoked! Revoked!

BraHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!

Cronk still gets a pass for being the bait and Hardlicker because I still need a nap too. (you can tell)
What about the mods?
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Hey! I'm power mad, not crazy!

Edit: REVOKED!!!!
By order of the Royal court i here by announce that all revokes have been reversed. You are all free to post, Except Moon-boy he gets to raid our wonderful new dungeon filled with stinky jellyfish and Liza Minnelli and Elvis Presley impersonators. Enjoy! >:D
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
Fool! I only use the real Liza Minnelli and Elvis Presley! And a dash of Micheal Jackson. (I salvaged some of his parts from the plastic surgeries. CREEPY!)

And gnawing one of your own feet off to escape was foolish too. My traps were not locked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info