Season Four, Event 63: 1 Hour Rogue Descent

Died 20 mins in on my ranger. Rerolled duelist with less than 40 min to go and almost made lvl 17. Duelist so hard.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
i was getting dumpstered all over my face in second zone, i wanted to kill exile but he was way to strong since i found no dmg items on first zone, managed to kill him at lvl4 and he dropped 2 iron rings and lightning dmg amulet

66% reduced amount recovered? More like 66% increased exp gain

edit: Oh yeah, wanted to say that the ID scroll shortage reaaaaaally hurts in descent rogue, even with very selective ID'ing. It's not about making smart ID choices, it's just plain not fun. In regular rogue you could sell the vast amount of rares and magics, then turn in the orbs for IDs. Can't do anything of the sort here. Consider one day in the distant future turning up ID drops in these rogue townless types of events.
Last edited by boof on Sep 16, 2013, 9:17:32 AM
interestingly this descent was desyncing worse than turbo races, especialy around merveil daughters
"
SlixSC wrote:
Died 20 mins in on my ranger. Rerolled duelist with less than 40 min to go and almost made lvl 17. Duelist so hard.

Yeah, it's not even funny any more.

"
Taudlitz wrote:
interestingly this descent was desyncing worse than turbo races, especialy around merveil daughters

I noticed that too. One would just appear beside me out of nowhere. It's not like they move fast enough to cause normal desync. What gives?

Anyway, had no idea what I was doing this race. Was on my 7th beer when it started. On my 10th now. My only rule this race was to pick the OPPOSITE chest to what I normally pick and see what happened.

Crap, I just realised that when I died to Merveil with 30 seconds left I had not even used my Summon Skeletons gem. Forgot I had it altogether. I could have spammed them at her. Oh well. #7 Witch lol.

Spoiler
Incursion: @Ironclination
Hardcore: @Unbereavabre
Standard: @Halgondas @Risendelle @Risendell @SummonRangaSpirits
Last edited by IronMask75 on Sep 16, 2013, 9:16:20 AM
Spoiler
Last edited by slably on Sep 16, 2013, 9:25:19 AM
Talk about luck. Played duelist and found this

Now why I can't take this to normal league, perfect twink for ranger.

Also

My luck in standard is way lower than this.
Last edited by gfurm on Sep 16, 2013, 9:38:16 AM
"
boof wrote:

edit: Oh yeah, wanted to say that the ID scroll shortage reaaaaaally hurts in descent rogue, even with very selective ID'ing. It's not about making smart ID choices, it's just plain not fun. In regular rogue you could sell the vast amount of rares and magics, then turn in the orbs for IDs. Can't do anything of the sort here. Consider one day in the distant future turning up ID drops in these rogue townless types of events.

Rich people problems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info