0.9.12m progress, shipped goods and digital soundtrack news

"
BaggerX wrote:
So far I have 2 support packs and a Kiwi pack to my name, before I realized it was possible to upgrade. Is there any way to consolidate the packs as a higher level support pack?

Yep sure, I'll PM you about this now.
How can you ship game DVD's when the game is not done yet :O
"
jerg wrote:
Hm...Chris ignoring our questions regarding lossless OST seems to indicate that they won't release digital FLAC. Shame..

If that will indeed be the case then the only source of lossless PoE OST would be rips from the physical soundtrack CDs.

I wasn't ignoring your post on purpose, I just didn't have an answer at the time. I'll try to make sure we upload a lossless version. I'm a FLAC hipster as well.

"
caminante wrote:

It patches.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:

I wasn't ignoring your post on purpose, I just didn't have an answer at the time. I'll try to make sure we upload a lossless version. I'm a FLAC hipster as well.

You're just awesome :)
I wish all companies could have such a policy for games, players and side-products !
"
Samantha wrote:
"
BaggerX wrote:
So far I have 2 support packs and a Kiwi pack to my name, before I realized it was possible to upgrade. Is there any way to consolidate the packs as a higher level support pack?

Yep sure, I'll PM you about this now.

How does this work if you have used up all the beta keys, because I accidentally bought a bronze pack a few months ago instead of upgrading my supporter pack.

I now want to upgrade to a silver but don't really want to spend the full fifty.

If it is possible to consolidate packs the problem with me lies in the fact that I have used 4 beta keys but the silver pack only has 3 packs.

Is there any way around this or am I going to have to bite the bullet and pay the full $50 to get the silver pack.

Thanks
"
Chris wrote:
The voice acting really helps bring Wraeclast to life.

indeed, and this is what wraeclast need!

"
LoneStarr wrote:
I now want to upgrade to a silver but don't really want to spend the full fifty. ... Is there any way around this or am I going to have to bite the bullet and pay the full $50 to get the silver pack.

good question. i also would like 2 know this
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
any sneak peek on the design of the shirt?
"
Chris wrote:
"
caminante wrote:

It patches.

What version of the game will be shipped on the DVDs?
"
eZek0 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
caminante wrote:

It patches.

The one where act 3 is included hopefully ;)
"
caminante wrote:
"
eZek0 wrote:

The one where act 3 is included hopefully ;)

0.9.11, but when you run it, it patches to the most recent.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info