💰 Haunt's Ethereal MagicFarmer 💰 Optimized 💸

Haunt's ethereal knifer magic farm build !

Intro
Hi i'm Hauntworld and today i will be sharing my version of the famous ''MagicFarmer'' as we know in ARGP'S. I always loved those kind of builds, it permits you to farm much more loot while having great efficiency, my love for the MFer came from diablo 2 when i was mf'ing with my sorc. So i wanted to bring that love of Mfing into path of exile as well, this is mainly a build to get richer and have fun dropping tons of great items !

The build

Ethereal knives is the main attack skill this build uses, combined with IIR/IIQ Gems linked to EK to boost Magicfinding. I mainly use this build while soloing, i think it's a great way to earn extra orbs and rares on yourself without counting on a full map group, this can also be used in maps with culling strike. It's not a squishy build and it can certainly take some damage because you get extra armor from iron reflexes. Dual curse is a charm with this build, you can slow down your enemies or make them more vulnerable at the same time, since we have 100% mf gear the DPS tends to fall back a bit so having two curses at once helps a bit. I choosed EK because of the good shotgun damage and it's potential, it is a skill the does great damage from itself and doesn't require tons of items to make a it work. We will use Eldritch Baterry in this build to provide us enough mana for our auras.

Gear required

Uniques:
Andvarius rings: Gives tons of rarity but decrease a lot our resistances so make sure to run Purity Aura and get enough resistances from other gear.

Goldwyrms: Sick boots to give us quantity not much to say about these, mainly used to connect auras in 4 links.

Perandus blazon: Good belt that gives more quantity.

Aurseize: Best gloves for mf'ers since they give resists and huge rarity.

Rares:

High spell damage wand with castspeed.

Gold amulet with spell damage and magicfarm with some resists.

Magicfarm helm with life and resists ar/ev.

Spell damage high es shield for EB and some resists.

5link full evasion chest triple resists life.

Last hit technique

This is the method that i use to get even more chances of dropping uniques and items from bosses. It is a risked technique but when used properly it boost rarity by +140.

Uniques require for lasthit

We will need to get to low life to use these, so make sure you get a bloodrage gem also, they give 100 rarity.

Culling strike axe that gives 40 rarity.

Technique

First we need to make sure we have all gems connected properly, link flicker strike/quantity/rarity in the axe. Blood rage needs to be somewhere to get to low life for wondertrap.

Get the unique boss you want to last hit to low life for culling strike to work, boss needs to be at approx 15% life. When that is done go in a corner and swap your items, take the axe and put on the boots. Cast blood rage, press C and go in misc tab, when your rarity goes up to 100 it's time to use the axe and flicker strike the boss and you're done !

WARNING

Be EXTREMELY carefull when using this technique, you will be very vulnerable and need to perform the trick quickly in order to survive, best of luck to you guys !

My current skill tree

Current level 77 tree

Planned late game tree

MagicFarm specs
90% Increase quantity.
320% Increased rarity.
70% Increased quantity on last hit.
460% Increased rarity on last hit.

Other specs
2.5k life
1.6k mana
15k armour
36% Block
Dual curse
5500 phys/fire/cold dps
1.90 cast per second
15% Crit chance
250% Multiplier
78% all res
-44% chaos res
120 mana per sec

Questions of comments ? Dont hesitate !

=============================================================================================

MY GUIDES

🏥 ⚔ Elemental Cyclone Tank ⚔ 🏥

⚡ Pure Elemental Wander 🔥 Updated 👌

💰 Ethereal MagicFarmer 💰 Optimized 💸

🔥 Quad Elemental Incinerate & Spectres build 😈

IGN: Animaux/Hauntbladez/Shadowhound/Melody

IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Sep 18, 2013, 6:15:57 AM
b
b
b
Looks interesting - what do you do about chaos damage?
"
rockofeller wrote:
Looks interesting - what do you do about chaos damage?

The only thing i can do is use a chaos resist flask and enfeeble curse.
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Sep 13, 2013, 4:03:33 PM
so no maps?
"
rockofeller wrote:
so no maps?

What do you mean no maps ? Of course i run maps with this build. 66-72 maps.
Curious to know if this wouldn't work better for you in the long run especially with the coming change to curses/quantity gems in 1.0.0

Granted your gonna need some different pieces of gear than what you have. Use Granite flask and diamond then replace item rarity and quantity gem with power charge on critical and life leech gem. You should be able to make up for this by not having to use up an andvarius slot for 2 curses although you may be able to do this with only 1 curse and use the points elsewhere. This has the added benefit of preparing you for a lowlife wondertrap shavronne build if you ever get the money to go that route.

Of course I haven't tested this build and it would probably entail a bit different play style but I'm willing to bet that it would be easier than your current when 1.0.0 hits. Also I think this build has quite a bit more point flexibility depending on how well your mana holds up you may be able to put even more points into increasing your ES.

The only thing im a bit worried about is stun hence this would need to be a es/evasion build but I hear that works pretty good at the higher levels.
Last edited by WarpSprite on Oct 16, 2013, 11:45:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info