0.11.5c Patch Notes

Version 0.11.5c
  • Worked around an issue where frame rate would drop when moving the mouse cursor while using the AMD Catalyst 13.10 Beta drivers.
  • Fixed a bug where Reave would not hit all the targets within its range.
  • Fixed a bug where the /itemlevel command accidentally displayed the "destroy item" dialogue.
  • Fixed a bug that caused a client crash when PVP matches reached their tenth round.
  • Fixed an issue related to purchasing large bundles of microtransactions.
  • We don't know anything about those Fishing Rods that spawned over the weekend, but they're gone now.

RIP FISHING ROD first
they're gone now. or are they?
"

09:16:14< tate> anyone with skin transfer bundles?
09:16:25< tate> they say "Stacks up to 100" but mine doesn't stack

@IRC.

Known bug?
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 0.11.5c
  • Worked around an issue where frame rate would drop when moving the mouse cursor while using the AMD Catalyst 13.10 Beta drivers.
  • Fixed a bug where Reave would not hit all the targets within its range.
  • Fixed a bug where the /itemlevel command accidentally displayed the "destroy item" dialogue.
  • Fixed a bug that caused a client crash when PVP matches reached their tenth round.
  • Fixed an issue related to purchasing large bundles of microtransactions.
  • We don't know anything about those Fishing Rods that spawned over the weekend, but they're gone now.

Hopefully that fixes the Hit-detection issue that I noticed while using the skill :D

“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Best Eternal those rods ...
BLAMT!
fishing rods are serious or they trolling?
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
"
"

09:16:14< tate> anyone with skin transfer bundles?
09:16:25< tate> they say "Stacks up to 100" but mine doesn't stack

@IRC.

Known bug?

The Issue was that when you buy the skin transfer from in-game it would stack and if you bought it from the web-shop it wouldn't stack.

If I read the patch notes correctly I would guess that is fixed now.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
ropumar wrote:
fishing rods are serious or they trolling?

by trolling do you mean fishing?
If you believe that, you fell for it hook line and sinker.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info