The sequel (with notes) (Another note!)

Nice. Looking forward to the finale.

"
Alexdaemon wrote:
Now i'm a bit scared of bex :))

Haha, yeah definitely. Wonder what she thinks of this.

I'm a bit scared of myself too. Didn't realise I was capable of such violence! Oh well, just doing my job. Might as well enjoy it.
Well I'm honored to be part Moon and this is some pretty good stuff... I can't wait for the movie!
I think you have captured part of my essence in here too....lol.

One request though... next time... a slug to the stomach will do nicely.

Spoiler

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Ok. Ok.
I´m going to ask Mark if he wants to invite you to our next Pokernight, they pay the drinks, they send out the invites, simple rules.
Atleast now that they know yours sincerlys deitys name, they might consider your invitation.

You know where its beeing hosted, your a clever girl.
P.S.: The Exalted is still required for yu as an token for entry, i recommend to start ninjaing your own orbs :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Sep 9, 2013, 3:45:29 PM
First I hate to burst everyone bubble. But I am not a female. that's just another one of Vakirauta's jokes that is funny to no end. sorry BMBI, but I'm already happily married.

And Hardlicker, if I am to make fun of the rest of you, I can't be Mister Perfect. Plus I'm actually using this for practice. I need to try to write everyday to make it second nature and I use to suck balls at writing dialog.

Another note: I also can't help but be influenced by what I have read or seen previously. This is meant to be a sort of Detective Film Noir. I loved the Maltese Falcon and its parody The Cheap Detective. I also understand that if the hero is perfect, people tend not to enjoy it as much. Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy is great because of how badly Dent is out of his element. another great one is Bill the Galactic Hero.

Pav, Look at the situation. I was chained to the wall and only had my legs free. It had to be there. A punch to the face didn't fit.

In the last story, I will be nicer to a few of you, but not many.

Lastly, Vakirauta should be careful about upsetting the author. Could get messy at the end that I have already written. (Strangely I wrote the end first this time. Normally I let the scenes dictate the ending.)
Moon, you possess a good sense of humour. Being able to have a laugh at your own expense is a sure sign that you don't take yourself too seriously.

Even if you're not a female (still up for debate), you were able to channel your inner feminist when writing female characters.

Keep up the writing, I have enjoyed reading what you have released so far. I certainly don't have the knowledge to critique your work in regards to structure, plot, character development, etc but I will continue to read whatever you may bless us all with next.

You deserve a lot of credit for putting in the effort to entertain all us poor saps that have long drawn out days at the grind. Many thanks and keep up the good work.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Damn! I wish I didn't kill off every one of you in the next story!

Spoiler
Just kidding!

Edit: Pile it on. I love it! almost as much as I love my Hus...., WIFE!
"
Moonyu wrote:

Pav, Look at the situation. I was chained to the wall and only had my legs free. It had to be there. A punch to the face didn't fit.

Yeah, I gotta get stronger chains installed....

Spoiler
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Ooooo! What do I do?!

Well, I am a technician. Already have posted that before.

On call. Posted that before.

One of my sigs alluded to what my company makes. (I didn't have it up long, so forget that one.)

I even posted once one of our products!

Have plenty of free time at work. (Only four lines running last night. What a fucking snooze fest! Thank God I had my laptop!)

The real fun? Every single one of you probably is using a device that has been touched by one of our products!

Let's see. Computers? Check! Cellphones? Check! Own a car? Check except for Alexdaemon, but we knew that. Ever fly? How about wearing waterproof clothing that is able to 'breath'? Or watch the superbowl?

Last clue. When I enter the cleanroom, I like to announce my presence by "Here I come to ruin your day!"

Answer in a while. I have to go give more blood now.

"
Moonyu wrote:
Ooooo! What do I do?!

Well, I am a technician. Already have posted that before.

On call. Posted that before.

One of my sigs alluded to what my company makes. (I didn't have it up long, so forget that one.)

I even posted once one of our products!

Have plenty of free time at work. (Only four lines running last night. What a fucking snooze fest! Thank God I had my laptop!)

The real fun? Every single one of you probably is using a device that has been touched by one of our products!

Let's see. Computers? Check! Cellphones? Check! Own a car? Check except for Alexdaemon, but we knew that. Ever fly? How about wearing waterproof clothing that is able to 'breath'? Or watch the superbowl?

Last clue. When I enter the cleanroom, I like to announce my presence by "Here I come to ruin your day!"

Answer in a while. I have to go give more blood now.

Rarely you meet a willing victim of vampires. Giving blood :D
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
"
Moonyu wrote:

Ewww.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info