The upcoming 0.9.12m patch, voice acting, paysafecard support and a fan sculpture

A deal with paysafecard (an online payment system for Europeans) has been finalised and support for it will be added to the site soon. It might be a week or two away at most.

Also, if you haven't seen it, you should totally check out this thread about an amazing Rhoa sculpture that one of our players made.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 31, 2012, 5:43:04 AM
"
ReaperAnthrax wrote:
I don't know if i even know what this means "voice acting"

When you click on an NPC, they will read what they say to you. When you complete certain quests or try to equip an item that you can't wear, your character may say something.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
"I am overburdened."

To be honest, I think that one is actually in... the writer honestly hasn't played D2, it's a coincidence.

Edit: or maybe it was "Too much baggage". I can't remember.
Last edited by Chris on Sep 25, 2012, 2:01:34 AM
"
DarkyPupu wrote:
Voice acting for the NPC is a great addition. I just hope there will be no endless 'not enough mana' or similar, or at least that there would be a way to disable it xD

Always though those were more annoying and unrealistic than anything else.

There's a cooldown on them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info