The upcoming 0.9.12m patch, voice acting, paysafecard support and a fan sculpture

A deal with paysafecard (an online payment system for Europeans) has been finalised and support for it will be added to the site soon. It might be a week or two away at most.

Also, if you haven't seen it, you should totally check out this thread about an amazing Rhoa sculpture that one of our players made.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 31, 2012, 5:43:04 AM
VOICE ACTING YAY!
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Sounds amazing! Looking forward to it. Keep up the good work guys!
Sweet!
Can't wait
"
Chris wrote:
A deal with paysafecard (an online payment system for Europeans) has been finalised and support for it will be added to the site soon. It might be a week or two away at most.

You know what that means, more supporters, if you know what I mean. ;)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

I don't know if i even know what this means "voice acting"
~Anthrax
www.GameReaper.net
"
ReaperAnthrax wrote:
I don't know if i even know what this means "voice acting"

When you click on an NPC, they will read what they say to you. When you complete certain quests or try to equip an item that you can't wear, your character may say something.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
try to equip an item that you can't wear, your character may say something.

Now that would make the game more lively. lol
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Waste of Money
"
RudBoy1018 wrote:
Waste of Money

Kind of true. I don't care at all for voice acting in this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info