Stash Tab Bundle Sale

good decision!thanks chris!
btw i decide to buy another 6 upgrades tommorow:)
IGN:UndeadFaceless
Why does it say it's usually 180 points? I'm pretty sure the bundle is typically 150, is it not? That's the whole point of the bundle after all, to make it cheaper than 6 individual tab purchases.
This "Stash Tab Bundle" just proves that your chances in the game improve by real money (I target only legal deals - supporter packs).

It's okay for those effects, they (I believe) don't influence on the gear, but this is just hypocritical, saying that PoE has no real money improvement on your character.

Quite a timely offer. I bought two bundles, and will be upgrading the to Premium tomorrow. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I bought one, that's great having some space to stack up useless things. :D
And I had points left... so I bought a blue frog (I swore to myself I would never buy anything in this game).

I feel like a slut now...

(but the frog makes me laugh !)
Standard : BratalUss
"
tinko92 wrote:
This "Stash Tab Bundle" just proves that your chances in the game improve by real money (I target only legal deals - supporter packs).

It's okay for those effects, they (I believe) don't influence on the gear, but this is just hypocritical, saying that PoE has no real money improvement on your character.

stop saying that or you will get ignored, lol.
i like this game. i mean have you seen how powerful is the barbarian
"
tinko92 wrote:

Huh? ehhhh, yeah kay right

You can create as many mule accounts as you want. What the stash-tab thing is offering is convenience, not an in-game improvement on your toon.
BLAMT!
"
Zelpo wrote:

Huh? ehhhh, yeah kay right

You can create as many mule accounts as you want. What the stash-tab thing is offering is convenience, not an in-game improvement on your toon.

How is that not an improvement? Saves time wasting on switching from XY character to YX, on finding what you need/have in each characters inventory. And time is money (currency), that is not a small amount we're talking about here.
Thanks for the sweet patch and sale!

Love you guys~
RIP squid summoners.
Bought 6 more tabs. I don't even know why I'm still buying them :S
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info