0.11.5b Patch Notes

"
Jesterzend wrote:
Strange fps drop after patch, 60-70 dropping to 2-4 then back up. Happens randomly and when using skills. didnt have this issue before patch.

The in game frame meter has always been broken. Try using fraps and see if it still happens.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
"
leighferon wrote:
what about fire trap promised 50% more dot fire damage... its definately not 50% more of 425 at lvl 18...

It's not even 1%
So quick questions:

1) Did you guys let Alpha testers test the final build of the patch at all before releasing it? If not, why not?

2) Don't you guys keep saying that you try not to release patches before the weekend so you can quickly rush any fixes that may be needed during regular work hours? Why was this patch released on a Friday with what seemed to be blatantly obvious problems? (crashing with the micro transaction menu for instance amongst other issues)
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
noone else got strange fps drops ? after this patch the game is unplayable for me !?
Problem: Framerate goes to 1

Occurs when I do multiple clicks on screen or when I move the mouse for a time.

This just appears in Fullscreen mode

any solution?
while i play in windowed :(
The FPS issues appear to be specific to AMD/ATI users, you'll just have to wait it out for a future patch to resolve whatever the issue is.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
AMD/ATI users, try downgrading to the 13.4 drivers and see how well the game works. Simply uninstall the existing drivers, reboot then install the older ones.
Computer specifications:
"
The FPS issues appear to be specific to AMD/ATI users, you'll just have to wait it out for a future patch to resolve whatever the issue is.

I use nVidia and the fps got worse. It's not unplayable, but still worse.
Shadows are not displaying at all on my Radeon HD 6750M. Anyone having the same issue?
i rather wait GGG to fix this issue, all other games i play run smooth ( q6600/4gb ddr2/ati7770 )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info