0.11.5b Patch Notes

Version 0.11.5b
  • Reverted a behaviour in 0.11.5 where Desktop Composition (Aero) was disabled.
  • Fixed a bug where green ticks would not show up next to completed challenge passive skills in Anarchy/Onslaught leagues.
  • Fixed the icon for the Infernal Skull Anger Aura.
  • Fixed a bug where Alternate Art Season 4 items had incorrect icons.
  • Fixed a problem with the 3d art for The Covenant that would occur if equipped on a Witch that was not wearing a helmet.

This is a client only patch and does not require a server restart.

Closing and reopening the client will download the patch.

Last edited by Chris on Sep 5, 2013, 11:58:47 PM
Thanks
IGN: Aux
Aux hacks. Cool patch notes. :D
Last edited by DestroTheGod on Sep 5, 2013, 11:44:30 PM
Great! I wondered why this Aero thing happen ...
The aero problem is still there :(
"
Bloodsage wrote:
The aero problem is still there :(

BaronCrovax ign.
Last edited by BaronCrovax on Sep 6, 2013, 12:45:17 AM
Aero problem was solved for me, you guys should probably provide more details (specs, whether you actually restarted the game, etc)
Fixed my problem, I had forgotten I checked on disable desktop composition mode in the properties. Incase you've done this, just right click your game > properties > compatibility tab > uncheck "disable desktop composition".
what about fire trap promised 50% more dot fire damage... its definately not 50% more of 425 at lvl 18...
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Strange fps drop after patch, 60-70 dropping to 2-4 then back up. Happens randomly and when using skills. didnt have this issue before patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info