Before And After Skin Transfers (Main Character)

Everyone's looking good! (^∇^)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
Before

After

Last edited by Infil0405 on Jun 19, 2014, 10:28:11 AM
ヽ( ゚ ヮ゚ )ノMy new whimsy looks on Khainne:
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪

My buzzsaw char, newly skinned!
Before

After
kiwi nation
Hi guys, what do you recommend as gloves, boots and main hand (mace, sceptre) for a RF build? Now i'm using Kaom's heart as armor, kaom's roots as boots, Rise of the phoenix shield and burning skull helmet.
"
Adenozynotriv wrote:
Hi guys, what do you recommend as gloves, boots and main hand (mace, sceptre) for a RF build? Now i'm using Kaom's heart as armor, kaom's roots as boots, Rise of the phoenix shield and burning skull helmet.

I've seen a couple of RF builds around with that look. Go for it.
I've since redone my look:

Before

After

Verdant chest armor, Heatshiver hood, Vampiric gloves and boots.
Last edited by AlfaTangOh on Jul 20, 2014, 11:02:08 PM
I improved my character's look too, with a better fitting helm !

I'm not really sure if I should keep the ebony footsteps and the head-looking shield, but for now I have them. Also, those vampiric boots and gloves are really nice. Can't wait to have a pair for my character!
Last edited by Sokanon on Jul 16, 2014, 7:44:02 PM
"
Sokanon wrote:
I improved my character's look too, with a better fitting helm !

I'm not really sure if I should keep the ebony footsteps and the head-looking shield, but for now I have them. Also, those vampiric boots and gloves are really nice. Can't wait to have a pair for my character!

You could try the Infernal Footprints - to go with your look. What chest armor is that? I like it looks like its smoldering and doesn't have flames shooting off it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info