Season Four, Event 32: 2 Hour Cutthroat Solo

so no points awarded for reaching like level 17 and die?
lol #3 shadow without killing brutus. ): i am such a noob...
Ah solo cutthroats, good fun. Good rare fun.

Surprisingly mediocre gear considering how many people I killed.

Used wrong rings vs first templar last minute(why did I exen expect cleave lol), got frozen the first hit, he didn't even realize it at first because of aftereffect hits, which result in funny dualrips. But Freezing mechanic suck ass. I can freeze an unique for 0.5 sec but a player gets frozen for 6 seconds?!
Should have gone thicket for 2 more points. :/

Some 3 QS Flask duelist cost me too much time. First he invades me and then he did sins in my instance.
On the other side I don't get it when do you see other server instances and when you don't.
I invaded somebody he left area so he should be on the top of the list but the wasn't.

No kills over level 17 sadly because some bad mannered players decided get level 20 in sins and pk all lvl 12 downwards.

"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:
WTF I accidently click on create and have to patch again?!

Another patch was released:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/516404

Would it be too much to ask to patch outside of races? Or have a warning at last? So we can plan properly.The startup and allocation can take 5 min or more.

@Boof
Liar you hid on Singaporeserver I was there once too to hunt the templar who entered vaal ruins.

And didn't saw him at EU earlier.
Last edited by Hilbert on Sep 6, 2013, 1:14:17 AM
"
Hilbert wrote:

"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:
WTF I accidently click on create and have to patch again?!

Another patch was released:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/516404

Would it be too much to ask to patch outside of races? Or have a warning at last? So we can plan properly.The startup and allocation can take 5 min or more.

Not at all, and typically that is the case.
The patch that was released however was an emergency one, as there were various issues that needed to be fixed as soon as possible, I'm terribly sorry that it caused issues for you and potentially others.
Your suggestion is a valid one though and I shall pass it on.
"
Hilbert wrote:

@Boof
Liar you hid on Singaporeserver I was there once too to hunt the templar who entered vaal ruins.

And didn't saw him at EU earlier.

I was on all realms hunting down high level players. Unfortunately a couple of clowns progressed past vaal ruins and I didn't feel like doing the quests to chase them.

Speaking of which, this whole realm hopping to find players thing is really bad. Why not have all instances in all realms be up and labeled? Would it be that cluttered? I don't know, but at the very least, a /whois should say which realm the player is on.
Last edited by boof on Sep 6, 2013, 1:41:40 AM
Thats my neck and boots Boof!

Great fun race, I found a tribal from blues in ledge and transmuted 40% ipd! I then entered Ilikemypantsmediumrare's lower and 1 shot him lol. Then i entered rwb's upper prison when he was on brutus and killed him while fought brutus. Highlights of the race for sure. I destroyed people in act 2 until I went to EU server and boof baited me into bear traps. GG
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points
"
Hybriis wrote:
Thats my neck and boots Boof!

Great fun race, I found a tribal from blues in ledge and transmuted 40% ipd! I then entered Ilikemypantsmediumrare's lower and 1 shot him lol. Then i entered rwb's upper prison when he was on brutus and killed him while fought brutus. Highlights of the race for sure. I destroyed people in act 2 until I went to EU server and boof baited me into bear traps. GG

haha yeah that was some much needed life on that amulet. Kept me nice and safe, thank you hybriis.
2 clowns to be exact.

Me (hunting) and Vono.

I killed some duelist clowns when I had the correct level but usually I get invaded when I am level 14-15 with white medium pots by a level 20 ;)

I think DzSz_CUTTHROAT invaded me in sins level 3 when I had level 15 with level 19.
Not sure could be essau too(whoised him at level 1-2) but movement speed was duelist one.

I checked for Hybrid who was in level 1 sins and somebody else who seems to have deleted his character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info