Preliminary 0.11.5 Patch Notes

"
magier556 wrote:
I honestly really don't want you to try and balance pvp, too many games their PVE got ruined by trying to balance for something the game isn't about.

name a game that they ruined pve while balancing pvp, and tell me how u think this is happening at all in poe lmfao
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"

name a game that they ruined pve while balancing pvp, and tell me how u think this is happening at all in poe lmfao

WoW.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

I don't like skin transfer working on uniques at all btw. I think it makes the items less unique when their art is gonna get plastered on everything.
"
Gravethought wrote:
"
habbey wrote:
"
Gravethought wrote:
This will probably completely break my fire trap character, who uses a 6-linked searing touch with proliferated trap for burning aoe, with concentrated effect fire traps to single target resistant rares and bosses down.

According to these notes I'm receiving a 20%+ (Level 20 traps) nerf along with not being able to have 6 single target traps to throw.

Thanks for the 2 day warning I guess? All for the sake of pvp which doesn't really exist yet?

The skin change microtransaction shows me you guys have the tech already in place to make race rewards art MTX effects, why haven't you done this yet?

My firetrapper does enough damage to the point where he'll be fine late game with these changes, i'm sure yours will be fine too.

I'm not sooooo worried about the damage nerf as I am the mechanics change for skills sharing a cooldown. My carcass jack is 5 linked and holds Conc effect, fire pen, fire trap fire trap, rarity. I don't really see how I can still use those at all.

Furthermore, I have a GROWING suspicion the empower is +1 to gem levels at 1 and +2 at 2, which means basically I'll HAVE to use it and thus lose a support just to get back the damage I lost.

Current cooldown is 8 seconds, its being changed to 4 seconds. I've never used 3 different fire traps, so I don't see the problem, this will save you slots.
Last edited by habbey on Sep 3, 2013, 12:49:28 AM
PVP!!!!
"
Chris wrote:
Features:
You can now access the microtransaction store in-game by pressing M. It appears to the right of the microtransaction stash if you don't have your inventory open.

Is there any way we could get a "reclaim all effects" button on the microtransactions screen?

I'm sure this has been asked somewhere else but I don't feel like searching for it. :/
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
"Added a consumable microtransaction - Skin Transfer: You select two items and it transfers the visual appearance of the first one onto the second. The first item is destroyed, but can later by recovered using the "Reclaim" button in the microtransaction stash. Note that items with modified skins cannot be traded until the skin is removed."
by Chris.

Its like GGG actually reads posts on the forum, like every post :O. It was a few days ago I cried about beeing sick of the appearance of my Vaal regalia. With this transaction, as I understand, your ability to customize your character has gone through the roof!
"
Gravethought wrote:
I don't like skin transfer working on uniques at all btw. I think it makes the items less unique when their art is gonna get plastered on everything.

you still need to have the item you are copying from, and it "destroys" the item while is imprinted so meaning someone cant use their awesome unique while their rare is impersonating its looks so there arent actually any extras of the uniques floating around.

I dunno about you but that seems a fair trade off.
"
matt41647 wrote:
"
Gravethought wrote:

you still need to have the item you are copying from, and it "destroys" the item while is imprinted so meaning someone cant use their awesome unique while their rare is impersonating its looks so there arent actually any extras of the uniques floating around.

I dunno about you but that seems a fair trade off.

This is our plan, yep.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Chris, I am curious about the new unique map. Is the new unique map going to be in the lvl 60s range or in the lvl 70s range? I understand if you do not want to disclose it, but I am kinda curious. :P
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 3, 2013, 12:54:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info