Probleme with cyclone

Hi who can help me,
i use cyclone, many time there are a big latency bitwin my position and screen. finalyi dead in midel off monsters and can do anything because in the screen i don t see this fact.
Thanks for your help and sorry for my poor english
I have this same problem I'll spin the all of a sudden my latency goes up and I'm in a whole different spot and then I'm dead because I'm getting hit and I can't figure out where I actually am in game its very annoying I really want to play the game but this is making it unplayable for me.
"
verasbart wrote:
Hi who can help me,
i use cyclone, many time there are a big latency bitwin my position and screen. finalyi dead in midel off monsters and can do anything because in the screen i don t see this fact.
Thanks for your help and sorry for my poor english

From the events you have described, it sounds like you have been experiencing desync. I recommend reading this post for a detailed explanation regarding desync, and why it occurs.

"
Zatoicchi wrote:
I have this same problem I'll spin the all of a sudden my latency goes up and I'm in a whole different spot and then I'm dead because I'm getting hit and I can't figure out where I actually am in game its very annoying I really want to play the game but this is making it unplayable for me.

This sounds like a similar problem, but the latency spikes you describe indicate that their may be a network issue making the problem worse. Could you please post a WinMTR report, generated when you are experiencing the latency spikes?
cyclone is one of those skills you cant expect to play and not die to desync.
when u add multistrike to cyclone u always get desync soo i recomend to remove it and try play only with cyclone and dont add spalsh dmg too its also generate desync
ING @_Astre_
"
fraz81 wrote:
cyclone is one of those skills you cant expect to play and not die to desync.

I haven't died for a very long time on my Cycloner, and none of them were due to de-sync. It's just a matter of getting tanky enough. As long as you have enough armor/resists, regen/leech to keep you going, you can survive several seconds while desync'd.

It also helps to be able to tell when Desync is happening (you get a feel for it) and then try and move far away.

"
ks2a wrote:
when u add multistrike to cyclone u always get desync soo i recomend to remove it and try play only with cyclone and dont add spalsh dmg too its also generate desync

Multi-strike on Cyclone? Seems like a bad idea! :) Also you can't use melee splash on Cyclone.

Last edited by Shmez on Sep 3, 2013, 7:44:46 PM
If you are tanky and have enough leech it is almost impossible to die from desync as a cycloner. Still, desyncing every 2-3 cyclones takes a lot of fun out of the skill. D2 whirlwind is my favorite skill in any game, and I believe if they fix desyncs cyclone will be even better.

BTW a good way to quickly resync is leap slamming somewhere near.
I am having the same issue with cyclone still and end up dieing in the middle of a monster pack. the skill is probably the best for physical damage delt in the game and its anoying when you are in a pack of monsters in one room and your frined sees you standing in the other room with him and not doing anything. What are yall planing to do about this problem and how quickly will we see this happen ty DD.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info