Soul Reaver Reave CI crit shadow Updated 2.6!! Assasin 4 Million DPS

"
_avenged_ wrote:
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"Why should i dodge blows i dont care?".
Seriously, why do you think you need evasion AT ALL???????? Just give me any reason, why you need evasion there, please, and i'll prove you're wrong. You dont need block too. And you dont need armour either, BTW.

As a backup plan. I don't have enough ES and I don't have enough LL even with VP to be confident of leeching more than I eat. And I'm still working on those resistances. I can't ever guarantee that I'll never be in a situation where I could potentially take enough damage to die. It's Standard, yeah, but I'd still like to try not to die lol.

"
MortalKombat3 wrote:

You will need RRRR for CWDT-Enduring Cry-Immortal Call-increased duration. Or, RRR for CWDT-increased duration-Immortal Call and RR for CWDT-Enduring Cry. Yes, it's insanely effective.

Roger that. Anything more than RR is potentially a bitch to get given that the alignment of all my gear is almost entirely Blue or Blue/Green...

You can get armour+ES gear piece with decent rolls exclusively for that reason (4R). Also Abyssus is an obvious choice for it. I got the same problem with my gear. Was using
, then upgraded to
. I got accuracy boost, and so needed lightning res, but now i should spend 5 sockets for IC combo, instead of 4.

BTW, you can also save gem slot with RRRG colours. I know, those are fucking hard to get on evasion piece (like Maligaro), but it's plausible, at least. In those sockets, you will put CWDT + IC + Inc.Dur. + Blood Rage. Blood rage wont be supported by CWDT because of higher level. Therefore, you dont need to spend 2 slots on Blood rage + Increased Duration. You cant support Blood Rage with Enhance in that case, though.

If you dont have enough ES, you need... Right, MORE ES. You dont need to run Grace there. Better run hatred, but remove some DPS passives in favour of ES ones. High ES pool and high DPS is all you need to prevent deaths... and high resists, of course :).
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
Atlas, i have seen you got Voll's Devotion amulets. I am interested to know how exactly it works. I am trying to make theorycrafting to make CI melee immune to any damage type, and to consistently gain endurance charges enough to keep Immortal Call uptime all the time, Voll's Devotion could be handy.

Let's say, i have 5 power charges and use Discharge. Will i get 5 endurance charges from Voll's Devotion then?

Build, that can be immune to everything with 100% uptime may be not very practical, but it is a perfect way to troll GGG and some of their endgame mechanics, and boses like Dominus particulary.

Mortal I see you have been hard at work here! You know I have never even put those ammys on. I will try them and report back. That amulet you have is indeed 3 passives man. What is your total ES? I don't like to go below 7k some mods on 77 and 78 maps are too dangerous.

On a side note I agree with you about armor, it is much better than evasion. However, although I do not use it in this build, high block/max block is the best defense. Immortal dragon build is proof of that, when I switch from my Templar to slash I see how lazy one can be. I have started using a Saffell shield for spell only bosses like 77 piety and dog boss. Now they just tickle me. If I was level 95 or so I would use my remaining passives to pick up block chance. My main focus atm is filling up the remaining ES nodes to get Void Barrier next to Shadow start. I recommend picking (Saffell's frame) one up before the price goes up like Aegis Aurora.

Let's say, i have 5 power charges and use Discharge. Will i get 5 endurance charges from Voll's Devotion then? Yes 100% confirmed.

Now about the dual wielding. This is not my cup of tea. When leveling this character up to I think Merciless I 100% recommend dual wielding. Dual strike is very OP in this regard! The problem is, as Mortal said resists and Es. My shield implicit alone is 24% resist all. Add to that the armor and ES and all the Dps in the world won't save me. With that said I have a lvl 93 in my guild who is a dual wield Duelist and he can face tank a lot of bosses. If you are interested in dual wield I would look at Nuke's post or someone else's. P.S Reave alternates attack so you would need 2 godly weapons!
ign slashzilla
"Buy when there is blood on the streets, even if the blood is your own."
Slashzilla Reave Guide- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/514128
SALES THREAD-http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/524661
http://gyazo.com/da6159e17a1ec3710b9cb8601a145a9a
Last edited by Atlas305 on Jan 7, 2014, 9:44:17 AM
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:

You can get armour+ES gear piece with decent rolls exclusively for that reason (4R). Also Abyssus is an obvious choice for it. I got the same problem with my gear. Was using
, then upgraded to
. I got accuracy boost, and so needed lightning res, but now i should spend 5 sockets for IC combo, instead of 4.

BTW, you can also save gem slot with RRRG colours. I know, those are fucking hard to get on evasion piece (like Maligaro), but it's plausible, at least. In those sockets, you will put CWDT + IC + Inc.Dur. + Blood Rage. Blood rage wont be supported by CWDT because of higher level. Therefore, you dont need to spend 2 slots on Blood rage + Increased Duration. You cant support Blood Rage with Enhance in that case, though.

If you dont have enough ES, you need... Right, MORE ES. You dont need to run Grace there. Better run hatred, but remove some DPS passives in favour of ES ones. High ES pool and high DPS is all you need to prevent deaths... and high resists, of course :).

A good suggestion on using hybrid alignment equips to try for RRR, thanks! Nah, I won't try for RRRG on Maligaro's. I'm thinking of equipment this way:

Blue-aligned Chest (GRBB+RR): Reave + Multistrike + Conc. Effect + Inc. Crit Damage (+ Melee Phys and Melee on Full if I ever get more links)

Alpha's Howl (RGB+X): Reduced Mana + Hatred + Discipline + [whatever]

Maligaro's (RGBB): Blood Rage + Increased Duration + Critical Weakness + Faster Casting

Red/Blue-aligned Boots (RRRR): CWDT + Enduring + Immortal + Inc. Duration

No idea what to get for dagger and shield though.

"
Atlas305 wrote:

Now about the dual wielding. This is not my cup of tea. When leveling this character up to I think Merciless I 100% recommend dual wielding. Dual strike is very OP in this regard! The problem is, as Mortal said resists and Es. My shield implicit alone is 24% resist all. Add to that the armor and ES and all the Dps in the world won't save me. With that said I have a lvl 93 in my guild who is a dual wield Duelist and he can face tank a lot of bosses. If you are interested in dual wield I would look at Nuke's post or someone else's. P.S Reave alternates attack so you would need 2 godly weapons!

Good point with thanks. I think I'll focus on my other equips first before trying to get 2x sick daggers lol. Besides, survivability still needs some priority over pure damage. 500k DPS means nothing if you get one-shotted by every skeleton in the game.

EDIT:

My new build below. I like this better as I get Blood Drinker and the option for Unwavering if I ever drop Chayula.

Last edited by _avenged_ on Jan 11, 2014, 1:49:13 PM
"
Atlas305 wrote:

Mortal I see you have been hard at work here! You know I have never even put those ammys on. I will try them and report back. That amulet you have is indeed 3 passives man. What is your total ES? I don't like to go below 7k some mods on 77 and 78 maps are too dangerous.

On a side note I agree with you about armor, it is much better than evasion. However, although I do not use it in this build, high block/max block is the best defense. Immortal dragon build is proof of that, when I switch from my Templar to slash I see how lazy one can be. I have started using a Saffell shield for spell only bosses like 77 piety and dog boss. Now they just tickle me. If I was level 95 or so I would use my remaining passives to pick up block chance. My main focus atm is filling up the remaining ES nodes to get Void Barrier next to Shadow start. I recommend picking (Saffell's frame) one up before the price goes up like Aegis Aurora.

Let's say, i have 5 power charges and use Discharge. Will i get 5 endurance charges from Voll's Devotion then? Yes 100% confirmed.

I have 6k ES. In MF gear, though. I know, i need more, but i will need to make pure combat setup for that, which i havent finished yet. I have access to tons of ES nodes, i just cant remove Adder's Touch yet...
I am also thinking about using Saffell's Frame against tough bosses, but because of +5% max res, not because of block. With that, proper Purity and flask, i will be immune to corresponding element, should be handy i think.... But i need to test it out.
I'm actually a solo player, so i almost never run level 75+maps. They're too rare and expensive to run solo on regular basis. And even if i switchto other skill, in party game lags like hell, and that kind of gameplay doesnt attract me.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Since this is a ES build, unwavering stance is an absolute must. I'm trying to figure out if I should avoid getting stunned by investing in US, or get eye and save like 8 skill points? But if I get eye, then I can't get some nice dps ammy.. hmm
"
DemJs wrote:
Since this is a ES build, unwavering stance is an absolute must. I'm trying to figure out if I should avoid getting stunned by investing in US, or get eye and save like 8 skill points? But if I get eye, then I can't get some nice dps ammy.. hmm

If you go through the strength side you will actually save 1 passive and get unwavering stance. On reset I think I will do this. The only problem is less accuracy but just use the extra passive for a dex node or accuracy node depending on your build. Using my dps necklace full time will be more than worth it for me. :)
ign slashzilla
I have a question
I dont see life leech on any of your gear or gems , why do you need Vaal Pack, and Ghost Reaver if you dont have any life leech?
"
Exlander wrote:
I have a question
I dont see life leech on any of your gear or gems , why do you need Vaal Pack, and Ghost Reaver if you dont have any life leech?

we play bloodrage on those build, wich grants 11% leech
Will update a few days post patch. :)
ign slashzilla
VP got slammed :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info