Soul Reaver Reave CI crit shadow Updated 2.6!! Assasin 4 Million DPS

"
danisonxtc wrote:
"
bowen123 wrote:
hey is there anyway for a duelist start?

i have a lvl 85 duelist i wouldn't mind respecing into this build.... but i guess ican just make a shadow frrom start if the trade offs are too great.

duelist got nurfed by around 3points last patch. so if you dont mind. its ok

Can someone show me a duelist start tree? i've been trying it out, but i always seem to lose too much dps
3 points is a big dps loss, thats why it isnt that good of an idea.

here a build, dunno how much points you have, however duelist is rly bad.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAmSu9gd3jXznKkITZbmkl376nG_qkGQHcvop4DaluWK9sRio4NuhybDpSMgkOPJ_LFHH46-oY9zJyqayqWfOYb8Aakn1mnuXP-tJxTR0UFy-az49GZOdDY6cIVda3MbiTna6ApFj16-4abJ3EKPrz3VfJPI7qurQMkycc3H_GwcURliy_7BiIQp2jDkhW6oauw22QG_yr44SnNAV9FddwVsBRiGtjQ9eGmhPz6rb38uFWY9vUcFKZmhEvwuzrY7TFRwaX0F9qVvW5PttufeM=
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
Last edited by danisonxtc on Apr 3, 2014, 1:44:25 AM
thanks i will probably just start a new shadow LOL.

anyways would crown of eyes be a better choice than a normal es helm? this way we can pick up some spell dmg nodes instead of any inefficient ones?

would anyone have be able to think of a skill tree that utilizes crown of eyes (dps boost without losing any survivability?)

eg: get pain attunment ? when can drop 2 points elsewhere where it isn't too much of a difference?

edit: OP , you think you'd be able to take on uber atziri with some preparation and ruby flasks maybe LOL
Last edited by bowen123 on Apr 3, 2014, 3:57:42 AM
you cant facetank uber atziri.

tanking normal atziri is okish still hits for around 8k sometimes.

going pain attunment means you go low life shavs, which is obv. a totally different build.

just going crown would be doable if you rly want higher dps, which doesnt rly make any sense since everything above 50k phys dps is not manageable against phys reflect maps. and on non phys reflect maps you 1 shot stuff anyway.

if you wanna make a #yolo build, you can easily achieve 350k dps ... but thats only good if you dont wanna lvl past lvl 92

edit.: also marauder start is pretty damn good for that build.
Last edited by danisonxtc on Apr 3, 2014, 8:52:31 AM
"
danisonxtc wrote:

going pain attunment means you go low life shavs, which is obv. a totally different build.

just going crown would be doable if you rly want higher dps, which doesnt rly make any sense since everything above 50k phys dps is not manageable against phys reflect maps. and on non phys reflect maps you 1 shot stuff anyway.

if you wanna make a #yolo build, you can easily achieve 350k dps ... but thats only good if you dont wanna lvl past lvl 92

edit: nope double checked you are right, doesnt work with pain attunement. but dam low life shavs build has too little survivability (no es at all ... how can they stand late game with just 4k es)

also does elemental dmg stack on this build, although its full meelee

has anyone ever considered improving the range + aoe of reave for this build to help us clear things faster?

i dunno could be worth a try.

also, which is better on an amulet +40 to ES or 22% more ES?? i always thoguht adding base was better but not sure.
Last edited by bowen123 on Apr 3, 2014, 10:04:47 AM
I'm needing help with my build.
I don't feel like I'm doing enough dps, and I dont feel like I can survive very long either.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABX0OPA5IES8RlhXXFr8XLxmGHNwdFB4aKCoo-io4Kk0rCiy_MFQyCTboOlI8jj8nQ2NGcUcGSshV1lZjVupW9VfJWK9Y9V9qY0Nk52aebEZuqm-ecFJwVnFNcmx4DX3jf8aApIMJhq6H24hCj0aQG5Mnl9CZV5mamhOaz52jncSfy6Z_pwinNKlurEexs7QMtMW1SLXytve3MbiTuT7AGsBRwQDBxcLsw23KSteG2xrbbtvU44Tquuss62Pr7uwY7UHy4fPq-tL8q_-T

http://imgur.com/dPlzK1B

These stats are with hatred and discipline on. No frenzy charges or Power charges. Also my bloodrage wasnt active so its missing 10% life leech from main hand stat. Also no flasks active.

Since I posted this a few hours ago, I bought a 4% death rush ring, and my dps went up about 300, and my accuracy from 71% chance to hit to 79% chance to hit.
Last edited by ajc813 on Apr 3, 2014, 3:50:38 PM
How's Binos with this build? Obviously you would have to somehow grab Zealots Oath so the regen applies to ES.
Last edited by demonguard on Apr 3, 2014, 7:23:26 PM
So.. question for the OP...
I have very similar gear to you, minus some ES of course on the chest (about 500) and a socketed link. Your shield is better armored, etc.
But im just wondering HOW IN THE HELL there is such a dps between us.
Obviously you have:
1. WAY better weapon than me (im in ambush league). My weapon is 209 pDPS and 1.33 APS. But, I don't think mine is too terrible for a 1 month old league.
2. You have a 6th link/socket in your chest to use another Red gem (melee on full life)
3. You have 1 more frenzy charge than I can get from bandits.

Now, my question is... Are those 3 things REALLY enough to make over 100,000 dps difference?
In your picture your dps is 172,000 with 4frenzy, 4 power charge, hatred, onslaught buffs.
My dps with the same buffs up (minus the one frenzy charge), is only 7,560, tooltip damage for Reave is something like 27,000 I think.

How is there such a dps difference with ONE socket, and a weapon, and a frenzy charge?

Last edited by ajc813 on Apr 3, 2014, 8:52:35 PM
"
ajc813 wrote:
So.. question for the OP...
I have very similar gear to you, minus some ES of course on the chest (about 500) and a socketed link. Your shield is better armored, etc.
But im just wondering HOW IN THE HELL there is such a dps between us.
Obviously you have:
1. WAY better weapon than me (im in ambush league). My weapon is 209 pDPS and 1.33 APS. But, I don't think mine is too terrible for a 1 month old league.
2. You have a 6th link/socket in your chest to use another Red gem (melee on full life)
3. You have 1 more frenzy charge than I can get from bandits.

Now, my question is... Are those 3 things REALLY enough to make over 100,000 dps difference?
In your picture your dps is 172,000 with 4frenzy, 4 power charge, hatred, onslaught buffs.
My dps with the same buffs up (minus the one frenzy charge), is only 7,560, tooltip damage for Reave is something like 27,000 I think.

How is there such a dps difference with ONE socket, and a weapon, and a frenzy charge?

imagine you had a 300dps weapon.

look at your tool tip. then take the waepon off and look at your tooltip

that is the difference between your weapons.

also subtract 30% from meleee dmg from full life because with ci ur always at full life (unless u die)
"
bowen123 wrote:
"
danisonxtc wrote:

edit: nope double checked you are right, doesnt work with pain attunement. but dam low life shavs build has too little survivability (no es at all ... how can they stand late game with just 4k es)

also does elemental dmg stack on this build, although its full meelee

has anyone ever considered improving the range + aoe of reave for this build to help us clear things faster?

i dunno could be worth a try.

also, which is better on an amulet +40 to ES or 22% more ES?? i always thoguht adding base was better but not sure.

there are low life shavs ci dagger crit reave builds out there with high ES (7-8k) however thats not what this thread is about.

for stacking ele dmg, you need to go low life COE's but thats another build.

i nearly always run with increased AOE instead of critdmg, its way faster for clearing maps

with top gear 22% increased ES is better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info