Soul Reaver Reave CI crit shadow Updated 2.6!! Assasin 4 Million DPS

"
Atlas305 wrote:
"
JinglyGoo wrote:
Hey Atlas305,

Great guide and a more fun version of CI Reaver i was running last league. I have one question though, why do you choose to go to the Vaal Pact node via Reflexes and then Sentinel? You dont benefit from evasion at all and it takes two additional nodes to get Vaal etc..

Isnt it better to just come down after the ES circle via Shaper and 3 life nodes? 40% mana regen is also more useful than anything we get going your way. Main advantage is of course saving 2 skill points.

What do you think? Am i completely talking rubbish here? I will apreciate your thoughts on this subject.

I wouldn't give up harrier or sentinel. If you need dps from rings the 10% from sentinel is helpful and it does give extra armor as well. I also like the Dex you pick up on the way versus life nodes. In general most will not have the shield I have so extra armor and resists are always good.

Thanks for a reply. Can you please have a look at my skill tree and advise on where to go next.

Skill Tree lvl 60
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBX0OSBGWFVAV1xa_Fy8c3B0UHhonqSgqKPosvzBUPI5GcUcGVdZW6lb1V8lZ819qY0Nk52aecFJwVnC7cql943_GgKSDCYauh9uIQo9GkBuSfZMnl9CYb5lXmhOdo6Z_pwinNKyqsbO0DLTFtUi4k7k-wBrAUcHFwuzDbdtu29TjhOXP6rrr7uwY7UHy4fPq-tL8q_-T

I have taken unnecessary 2x 30 STR and an additional 5% mana reduced node temperarily to run 2 auras and have enough STR for the gems. I would imagine i can refund them before lvl 75.

Atm im lvl 60, 15k dps with hatred on and 1.7k ES. Bit of a struggle with accuracy until i can get more dex later on or buy it on a ring. I had to settle for armor below as there are simply NO ES 5 links with those off colours. I was using Carcass jack last season with a claw CI reaver, does that work well with daggers?

Anyways do you think i should rush VP and get it approx lvl 70 or simply stack ES meaning i get VP at lvl 80? I still have 2 additional skill points to come from piety.

Also what kind of dps without charges should i be looking for to justify taking VP?
Last edited by JinglyGoo on Mar 14, 2014, 6:10:06 AM
Hello

I am following this build with some advices for leveling from the other guide.
Jingly your DPS looks quite amazing for a 60 clvl - can you post your daggers ?

I cant afford uber EQ in mid-game but my DPS is quite low ;-(

"
Saimek wrote:
Hello

I am following this build with some advices for leveling from the other guide.
Jingly your DPS looks quite amazing for a 60 clvl - can you post your daggers ?

I cant afford uber EQ in mid-game but my DPS is quite low ;-(

9 chaos dagger. Its 15k dps with hatred on though, altho not with any charges or bloodrage.
How viable would this build be in Invasion? Do you die a lot?
"
Atlas305 wrote:
"
Lunares wrote:
What do you find the best way to level? I'm definitely having issues in cruel trying to get past packs with just reave and double strike. Then again my gear is also pretty subpar (not even 1k life in chamber of sins cruel)

I stack life on everything until lvl 62-64 depending on gear. Follow Invalesco's guide at the top of the post. You respect to CI after having enough ES.

the skill tree is all messed up in new patch. care to give use some insight for lvling.
"
How viable would this build be in Invasion? Do you die a lot?

It isnt viable in Invasion, i afraid.
First, you risk dying when using Flicker (due to desync). In softcore, few occasional deaths arent problem as you farm quickly. Not so for hardcore, where death means "game over".
Second, to flicker indefinetely, you should have high damage, sacrificing a good portion of defences for it. Offence becames your defence, and once again, it isnt what you want in hardcore. In hardcore you stack as much defence as you can.
Third, you require high-grade ES gear, which isnt easy to obtain in Invasion. Also, you risk while leveling...
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Whats the best dagger for this build - high dmg w/ less attack speed or one with less dmg but more attack speed (ambusher)?
Mephixara // Lvl 91 Phys Tornado Ranger
Tynux // Lvl 86 DW Ground Slam Marauder
Ripheuxa // Lvl 90 KB Wander

"
jtrand wrote:
Whats the best dagger for this build - high dmg w/ less attack speed or one with less dmg but more attack speed (ambusher)?

Ambusher will always be the best choice for Reave. Reave has a low mana cost which lets you sustain the higher attack speed easily, and you end up with a lot more DPS. Also, gaining AoE stacks synergizes extremely well with increased attack speed.

Only skills like Flicker Strike are better suited for higher crit bases (Plat Kris) or higher base phys (Demon Dagger) because attack speed doesn't matter as much crit or damage per use since you're just trying to 1-shot mobs for the frenzy reset.
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

How do you life leech in this build? I cannot see life leech gem in your description of build and daggers dont have life leach:

Gloves-lightning strike,mana leech,lmp,power charge on crit
chest-reave,melee damage,melee damage full life(or faster attacks),multistrike,critical damage multi/concentrated effect
boots-reduced mana,hatred,tempest shield,discipline
dagger-whirling blades,blood rage,critical weakness
helm-flicker strike,crit damage multi,melee damage,melee damage full life
Shield- cast on hit,enduring cry,immortal call
Is Death Rush a legacy Item? I can't seem to find any on the new leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info