CLOSED

Hello! May I get that level 10 Storm Cloud Long Bow, that Moon Sorrow Imbued Wand (last of them) and that first Ratpith Globe Titanium Spirit Shield (You didn't have Spirit Shields and wands last time)? I'm in game now.
I'm in with GonnaKillYa bower in normal Lioneyes Watch. I'll wait you there, ok? I hope to hear from you
It's not about how we say, it's about what we say.
It's not about what we have done, it's about what we will do.
It's not about if I'm a bad person, it's about that I'm a good person.
It's not about why you are reading this, it's about why I wrote this.
Last edited by jummi15 on Sep 12, 2013, 7:27:43 AM
I'd very much like to have that last moon sorrow as well. I will give you back a couple of items you gave me last time, or got some nice lioneye's boots or whatever they are called, they are really nice but i got no use for it :P

I'm online now

IGN: stoephoer
IGN Mengoll
IGN Stoephoer
"
DutchRudder wrote:
can i grab one of the new 2 handed maces qecholi or whatever its called?

trying to make a phys mace leap slammer witch :D

ign: shmear

Hey m8, you gotta read the OP before you post in threads. You're a closed beta supporter and have been playing for over a year, and by the looks of it have plenty of currency as well. This thread isn't for you bud.
Last edited by Xercyst on Sep 12, 2013, 6:06:20 AM
free
i would like a pair of lionseye paw boots and the 20% ignomon that is left my IGN is YouReaveWhatYouSew tyvm ^_^ !!!!
free
free
bump
Those items are reserved. And guys leave your IGN... Can't contact you if you don't post it... Contact me when you get online!!! Won't hold this stuff forever...

IGN: ZombieApocolipz

IGN: kittyStyle

IGN: Wall_Nut

IGN: SimplyHope

IGN: jayzuess

IGN: akaroba
Last edited by simonrauter on Sep 13, 2013, 1:07:28 AM
free

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info