CLOSED

I just started playing this game again after more than a year, so I don't know if I qualify as a new player. I remember though that all my characters were stomped around level 50 and I couldn't really progress any further. Maybe if I can give them a push now they could actually see the end of it :)

Could I get these items ? I think they will make a huge difference on their performance. Thanks !!

116% Death’s harp
Voidhome
19% increased elemental damage Chitus’ Apex
1274 evasion Bronn’s lithe
33% increased fire damage Infernal mantle
37% lightning resitance Darkray vectors
Quality Sin Trek
Doedre’s damning
34% increased burning damage Pyre
29% increased mana regeneration rate Sidebreath

IGN: punisher357
Hey again, I would like:

Searing touch
Abyssus
Craghead
Cybil's paw
Oro's sacrifice
Atziri's step
Windscream

I'd also like a Pyre ring and a pair of Gang's Momentum boots, unless they're already taken(?)

Thanks, and I'm kinda sorry to see you go.

IGN: Saclevia
Last edited by Aetheren on Sep 19, 2014, 6:15:56 AM
hi
i would like to get paua amulet uncorrupted, araku tiki, the magnate studded belt, cloth belt, the blood dance, gang momentum, steel gauntlets, aurseize, simple robe, bronns lithe, plate vest, secutor help, ursine pelt goldrim 40 resistances
thx in advance
"
davidnn5 wrote:
Actually, can I respectfully ask - would you accept donations for a 'save the laptop'?

You've done a lot for many people; not to diminish the efforts of the donators, but I would happily sling a few bucks your way.

I hope GGG would not consider that RMT in any form.

There is a donation button on his twitch page.

If I have my facts correct, there have been almost 5000 items dispersed through this service and a single donation of $10 made to the OP. There is no RMT there.

It is easy to donate gear to a service like this. The hard part comes from maintaining the thread, processing all the requests and sorting & storing all the gear.

I have personally gotten ~15 items from this service and only able to donate a single fairly common unique in return. Nothing was ever asked of me except to come get my free items, fast and smooth.

This service is invaluable.
Hideout of the Week: Joe Schmoe VS. The Volcano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkuAWFPgcdQ

Still available in Standard.
You are welcome to see it for yourself anytime.
Hello, Im new to the game and would love to get:

Cybil's Paw
Ungil's Gauche x2
Ephemeral Edge
Brightbeak
Crest of Perandus
Abyssus
The Three Dragons
Atziri's Step
Gang's Momentum
Shavrone's Pace
Winscream
The Magnate
Pyre
Deondre's Damning
Stone of Lazhwar
Atziri's Promise

My in game name is Stashius_Maxius. Sorry to hear about your PC, hope you can get up and running soon!
"
Paion wrote:
There is a donation button on his twitch page.

If I have my facts correct, there have been almost 5000 items dispersed through this service and a single donation of $10 made to the OP. There is no RMT there.

It is easy to donate gear to a service like this. The hard part comes from maintaining the thread, processing all the requests and sorting & storing all the gear.

I have personally gotten ~15 items from this service and only able to donate a single fairly common unique in return. Nothing was ever asked of me except to come get my free items, fast and smooth.

This service is invaluable.

Two now. Hope everyone else considers it.
Geofri's Baptism 4L

Cloak of Flame 2 sockets

Infernal Mantle 2L 7% increased Spell Damage

Deerstalker 3 sockets (2l+1red)

Bones of Ullr 2L green-blue

Sundance 3L

Searing Touch 4 linked

Gang's Momentum
#############################################################

Items are reserved... Contact me when you get online!!! Won't hold this stuff forever...

IGN: Phlocyy

IGN: LostSpark

You are welcome to check out my stream at http://www.twitch.tv/simonrauter and ask me a question or just say hi... 10 Exalt Giveaway at 250 followers =)

CLOSING DOWN THIS THREAD

My laptop is broken so I will have to quit POE all together. Graphic card and motherboard are melted and it is just to expensive to repair and they said it will melt down again in few months even if they repair it. At this time I don't have the money to buy new gaming computer since I don't have a job for almost three years. If I ever manage to buy new gaming computer I will be back. The game is awesome and I loved it for almost two years but there is nothing I can do right now.

Last edited by simonrauter on Oct 13, 2014, 9:44:03 PM
"
davidnn5 wrote:
Actually, can I respectfully ask - would you accept donations for a 'save the laptop'?

You've done a lot for many people; not to diminish the efforts of the donators, but I would happily sling a few bucks your way.

I hope GGG would not consider that RMT in any form.

I really appreciate your offer to help me out. You can support "save the laptop" project on my Twitch channel (http://www.twitch.tv/simonrauter). Thank You!

Last edited by simonrauter on Sep 21, 2014, 6:09:23 AM
Hi Simon,

I've already taken a few (very useful, esp the Lightning Coil :-) ) things from you so it's up to you if I can ask for more.

I'm interested in the 40% cold res Asphyxia's Wrath -- I'm quite low on cold res and getting pwned in merc so it would help quite a lot :/

My IGN is TheOneTrueGoat, am online around master reset time.

Thanks!
May the Great Goat watch upon us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info