CLOSED

#############################################################

Items are reserved... Contact me when you get online!!! Won't hold this stuff forever...

IGN: PoundMyUSB

IGN: Elvrath

IGN: FruitsAndVegetables

IGN: Sriminal

You are welcome to check out my stream at http://www.twitch.tv/simonrauter and ask me a question or just say hi... 10 Exalt Giveaway at 250 followers =)

Last edited by simonrauter on Aug 31, 2014, 3:13:21 AM
Hi there,

IGN: RightyThunder
Level 50 templar, all items I have are self found but I lack some defense/dps (dps mainly for leech, which is actually my main defense)

What I'd need is Stone of Lazhwar (amulet) and BlackHeart (ring), while I'm still trying to find a nice rare weapon to raise my dps (currently 200 dps... it takes ages to clear areas of my level).

Thank you, it's an awesome idea :)
hello could i have Pillar of the Caged God (the one with 2 green and 2 red sockets),Reaper pursuit, Karui Ward (30 dex 28 str),2x Kaom's sign(with 20 and 19 str)Lioneys pawns, darkray vectors(with 37% lighting res)Hrimsorrow,(with 29 str)Lightbane reiment(3 red socket, 132% armor and ES) and Deidbell (376 armor, 30 str) IGN Czakran
Last edited by nadsumus on Aug 28, 2014, 5:48:59 PM
hi.can u give geofris baptism brass maul plz.
ing Raoxa
Hi,

I would really love to get the Titucius' Span Reinforced Tower Shield (2 linked gem slots), Brightbeak War Hammer (20-47 Physical Damage), Kaom's Sign Coral Ring (+30 Max Health and +18 Strength).

IGN: MelkCakes

Thanks man.
Hi there, I'd like to have the Facebreaker with 683% increased unarmed damage and 3 links, Bramblejack Plate Vest with quality +5%.
My IGN : WeaponIsForWeaklings

Thanks for your generousity.

Edit: Hi, I don't know how to delete the post so I write it here, currently I have made up my mind and I don't really need those gears at this time, so should you just keep them and give away for another who needs them. Thanks for your great idea and the community's generousity again.
Last edited by ortolan_freedom on Aug 30, 2014, 8:58:00 AM
Bumpage for a great idea.

Finally I might have found a place for all my stash tabs full of leveling uniques haha.. I'll sort them out and pass them on to you Simon.

Hello,

If at all possible could I get a Deidbell(helmet) and Crest of Perandus(shield) both with as many links as possible? I'm a noob playing a maruader and sorta struggling lol.

Thanks much!

IGN:FruitsAndVegetables
Hey,

Can i have a 2b linked bones of ullr, non-corrupted sideebreath amulet, and a 2r, 2b Queen's Ornate?

Thanks,my IGN is: Sriminal

Items are reserved... Contact me when you get online!!! Won't hold this stuff forever...

IGN: PoundMyUSB

IGN: Elvrath

IGN: Kattywitch

IGN: Phenomanonymous

You are welcome to check out my stream at http://www.twitch.tv/simonrauter and ask me a question or just say hi... 10 Exalt Giveaway at 250 followers =)

Last edited by simonrauter on Sep 3, 2014, 3:05:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info