CLOSED

Hello simon. i have tried to contact you but it seems we are never online together what times are you usually on?
IGN = Cool_Down

quill rain short bow
blackgleam cured quiver
wurm's molt leather belt
karui ward jade amulet
1 volls protector holy chainmail
2 Ungils gauche boot knife 97% dmg
2 brightbeak warhammers -noncorrupted
Rigvalds Charge Highland Blade 145% dmg

I am hoping to work on a build for critical hits
I just beat brutus, thx man, you are a big help

xxiixxHOTSHOTxxiixx

also, in the future, if I have many uneeded copies of a unique, is it ok to PM you in game to donate them?
Hello sir. My IGN is TiberGrime.
I am starting up my second character and trying to do a build I saw on these forums. For this build may I have:
Limbsplit
Wurm's Molt
Goldrim
The Ignomon.

Many thanks ahead of time sir.
Hello my IGN is MaskofBlood and I could use The Covenant Spidersilk Robe and a Stone of Lazhwar Lapis Amulet. Thanks ^^
Hey! Could I get a mightyflay (anyone of them, preferably the 3S but if someone else wants that version they can have it), and a slitherpinch? Thanks!
IGN: BeaconOO
"
johnKeys wrote:
"
Character name: xxllxxHOTSHOTxxllxx

Items Wanted:

Deidbell Gilded Sallet 375 Armor
Quecholli Spike Maul +50 attributes
BrambleJack Plate Vest 18 Life
Mightflay Flaying Knife 89% dmg
Pillar of the Caged God Long Staff
Ephemeral Edge Dusk Blade- Non Corrupted

I feel If I add anymore, it will fall under being greedy.... even this may be too much.
But if at all possible, I would love to have them.

So you joined today.
Don't have any characters which means this is likely an alternate account.
And you want all these uniques?

Simon please don't fall for it.
These people make me sick.

Just saw this looking at prior messages:

As far as my account creation, I only made this because I was looking for a build to follow on a character and found this cool guy and thought... hey this can help me out. As far as how long I have played, about 3 weeks off and on, I mostly rely on the kindness of others for tough battles, but anything I learn or get as drops, I always share with others. As far as being like you and farming maps.... I have never seen them, but I know some of you are gods in this game. I wish I could make it that far. But I am not here to argue, just want to learn and try things out. I used the bramble jack vest to get to acts 2, I was level 7ish when he gave me it, now am 25 or 26. Making progress!!

Dota 2 was the game I played before this, still go back her and there, alternating. I found POE looking for another game while Dota was having server problems.

Anyway, despite people accusing before asking, I highly thank you Simon, even if this is only a one time thing. The world needs more people like you.
"

As far as my account creation, I only made this because I was looking for a build to follow on a character and found this cool guy and thought... hey this can help me out. As far as how long I have played, about 3 weeks off and on, I mostly rely on the kindness of others for tough battles, but anything I learn or get as drops, I always share with others. As far as being like you and farming maps.... I have never seen them, but I know some of you are gods in this game. I wish I could make it that far. But I am not here to argue, just want to learn and try things out. I used the bramble jack vest to get to acts 2, I was level 7ish when he gave me it, now am 25 or 26. Making progress!!

Dota 2 was the game I played before this, still go back her and there, alternating. I found POE looking for another game while Dota was having server problems.

Anyway, despite people accusing before asking, I highly thank you Simon, even if this is only a one time thing. The world needs more people like you.

It's more the fact that you asked for 12 items (including 5/6 weapons in the same level range), your account has no characters, nor does it have any achievements. People are able to look up your characters, of which you have apparently none past level 1. They are also able to look up your achievements of which you again have none. You say you killed Brutus and reached A2 yet you do not have the achievement for it. If you were someone who donated some uniques you might understandably feel rather annoyed and hostile towards someone who is apparently taking unique items that could help out others. If this is not the case then I'm sorry but from what we can see of your account it does look highly suspicious.
Hi, can I have the 3rd Rigvald's charge? (the one with the 3 reds)I'm level 53 but my weapon absolutely blows. Created this account some time ago, but no clue what I'm doing honestly. Left the game for a few months.

My character is LowerIQthanShoeSize.
Last edited by TheSatisfactionOfATripleFlusher on Apr 17, 2014, 12:33:07 PM

Hi Simon,
may I have a few things, if possible?

Goldrim - Helmet
Slitherpinch - Gloves
Perandus Blazon - Belt
Karui Ward - Amulet

Thank you!
Vad

Sorry, IGN: Lady_Vaya or Senor_Scaramanga
Last edited by Vadriel_73 on Apr 18, 2014, 4:35:36 AM