CLOSED

Hi, I'm a bit unclear - I have an incredibly useless high level Marauder (60 odd) but recently made a witch to play together with a friend who just started. So I am not allowed to get any items? (not complaining, just asking for clarification).

If I am allowed to get some items it would be appreciated:

Chober Chaber
Queen's Decree (2nd available one - with the three different colour linked sockets)
Any Stone of Lazhwar

IGN: Whorefair

(I will return all items I do receive from here to the thread when I no longer need them).
Last edited by Frizz_za on Oct 28, 2013, 11:06:58 AM
A noob with a plan!

the red yellow yellow Slitherpunch (glove)
The 3 yellow Crest of Perandus (shield)
Stone of Lazhwar (amulet)
The 3 red brightbeak (1hand axe)

IGN Zoetmulder

Thanks! I fully plan on returning the love as soon as possible.
Can I get the Kaom's Primacy Karui Chopper?
ING - Fallentyp

thx a lot :)
Hi!

I started playing this weekend, I'm in domination league. That means I'm not in the right league to ask for an item?
Last edited by djjmatexxe on Oct 28, 2013, 11:01:21 AM
hi my ign is frawsteatits

i would like but be grateful for any.
zandeus cassock sage robe 9%
asenath iron circlet
sadima touch RGB link
shavronnes RGB link

thank you for your time and for being so giving! if i receive anything i vow to give it away for free after i am done usuing it.
Hey man, in game name is CatCollector started playing last week. Got a Level 5 Ranger currently.

Can I please have a Fairgraves' Tricorn RGB, Ondar's Clasp with green sockets, Karui Ward
And maybe a Silverbranch?

Anyhow thanks for doing this charity of sorts.

*edit* for typos
Last edited by NecriteZA on Oct 28, 2013, 12:50:52 PM
Hi

If possible I would like to have Geofri's Baptism Brass maul and a Stone Of Lazhwar Lapiz Amulet.

Thank you in Advance

IGN: ONELIFEBROHUNTER
Quill Rain Short Bow please, thank you.

IGN: AlexisTexas_
Hi!
I would like to get a Death's Harp (bow) and a Karui Ward (+28 dex amulet). My IGN is SilvanioN.
Thank you in advance and a big seal of approveal for this newbie helper topic!
Thanks for doing this, im interested in that last death's harp bow you have if its still available, the single green socket one. IGN apothfive

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info