Season Four, Event 19: 1 Hour Descent

"
lovelust69 wrote:
she did come back, she comes back after a few seconds

Not for me. Got her to half at the bottom of the room, killed all the packs in the room, no weaver.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
ez demi ez life
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Last edited by ZoRoXo on Sep 3, 2013, 4:16:08 AM
Stuck with 30 roa dps until 15, nothing would roll damage. So much for any chance of a decent finish!

And ffs @ the rangers starting chests. Youve had a good 3-4 months of feedback on how absolutely terrible rangers starting setup is, yet nothings changed. No quiver until end of area 3, no option for iron ring, just split arrow and a junk bow. Horrible.

Should also make all descents fun events, and switch all the current fun 135m solos and the like to competitive. Descent is still just a giant diceroll.
IGN: KoTao
http://poestatistics.com/events/1-hour-descent-s04c019/slix_not_a_rapper.html

Just looking at the exp gain. I was 120th after 20 minutes and finished in 11th place overall, had I not desynced into this blue pack I would have easily won ranger by more than 2 levels. I'm actually really mad now.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.

Was on a short bow w/ 1-9 lightning until level 15, and my composite was crud after 3 chaos

Ranger is fine as is with split arrow, gives a nice challenge at the start before ez mode
Always like the Descent Races, still very special Feeling aside the normal Game.

But we really would need some kind of better Result-Page as we now are going through Racing Season 4 & still have to search an dcount manually to see if it was Class-Rank 4 or 5 ...
And I would wish for a List or some Stats for the Racing Part: Winners, Records, ...
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
First Descent I've played, woot! First top 100 ranking as well (98th)!

I enjoyed the event. Had no idea what was in the chests!
Thankfully, I picked the Alluring Chest first: Quicksilvers!

When do I get some extra points for not dying?

I haven't died in an event yet, but I still cannot break the 3-4 point range.
No way in hell I am trying to collect 50 points in 3-4 point increments. F*ck that.
1000 for a Carcass Jack? What? I don't even think it's possible even if I play every event.

These people who die, their points should come to me!
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
"
KoTao wrote:
Stuck with 30 roa dps until 15, nothing would roll damage. So much for any chance of a decent finish!

And ffs @ the rangers starting chests. Youve had a good 3-4 months of feedback on how absolutely terrible rangers starting setup is, yet nothings changed. No quiver until end of area 3, no option for iron ring, just split arrow and a junk bow. Horrible.

Should also make all descents fun events, and switch all the current fun 135m solos and the like to competitive. Descent is still just a giant diceroll.

I think that if they do want to leave descents competitive, they at the very least need to not award places (still giving level based point rewards) if people die. Though deep down I may just be saying that because I would have liked a demi this race...
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Last edited by TheTenthDoc on Sep 3, 2013, 3:03:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info