Season Four, Event 8: 105 Minute Turbo Solo

Brutus almost had me! However, almost is not good enough.

I didn't quite make it to Merveil, but whatever. I did what I could do.

I made a BIG mistake early on and accidentally chose a Medium Mana Flask over a Quicksilver Flask for the first or second quest reward. Very stupid mistake. Slowed me down a lot. I did not have the ability to swiftly run away from near death experiences. Not good.

Second race ever, woot!
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Last edited by Perfect_Black on Sep 1, 2013, 4:53:10 AM
wow can't believe I got second templar, normally in the top 100-150 or so when I race, but never done even close to that well before. I got very, very lucky with drops though

and the first wand I picked up had +1 to fire gems as well, so had good damage fireball and fire trap (quickly rolled a shadow at the start)for hillock (who I find to be the real roadblock for turbo races)
I can't believe I got 4th place as witch when I was 8 levels behind 3rd place... I didn't even kill mervil since I knew I wouldn't be able to fight her.
http://poestatistics.com/events/105-minute-turbo-solo-s04s008/witch/

kind of funny how things went in the race. Can't wait for the next one!

One post a day, keeps the Death away
First char died 15 mins in (map with long winding passage crammed with blue crabs) to a massive desyncfest in lower.

Just grinded out sins with second char (average gear, average pace) and somehow made top 20. Wtb player base?

At least the format is sound.

Till next time.
IGN: KoTao
Do like Turbo in general & the new Duration. Good Sunday Morning Race over here ... looking forward to Turbo Week Race :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info