Season Four, Event 4: 1 Hour Descent

Died cause of lag... yey.
This was my first Descent race, it was very fun. I decided to start with Marauder, ending up with using Cleave mostly. Died a few mins before league ended.

Got this at start of Frozen Abyss. Too bad I wasn't a bow user. :(

Only got to lvl 12, the constant Ice Shot spam really slowed me down. Couldn't do the bosses past the first 1 or 2.
IGN: EmptyPalms
"
MyH4o wrote:
"
Rithz wrote:
Nothing changed for shadow lol

Really? Not even reave somewhere out there? I didnt had the nerves to rerun first 2 zones again to check em.

Well, GJ GGG - YOU TOTALLY FIXED WITCHES AND SHADOWS. HAHAHA...

Yup I reran everything.. you still start out with daggers, flicker strike is off that one chest in the spider zone (rofl) and you still get whirling blades and EK versus firetrap bear trap

died 7 or 8 mins and and made 17. pretty sketchy run went below 10 hp a few times
ign: hoya on hardcore
hoya is really shit at mapping
EQ
Spoiler

Pretty good EQ. Started late though, and had to take a dump in the middle, lol.
Last edited by Sonto on Aug 31, 2013, 11:02:46 AM
Die at lvl 10 and 0 point ?! we need to stay alive for win point?

edit: oh I have my point sorry, the event wasn't finish ^^
Last edited by fab83700 on Aug 31, 2013, 11:08:07 AM
level 20 witch, aha aha aha
"
MyH4o wrote:
WOW Witches finally get Ice Nova. You'd think its in the provision chest - BUT NO - you still start with Fireball and RAISE ZOMBIE. KUDOS TO THAT!

Ice Nova is in Curious Chest in Heart of Phrecia (2nd zone).

Shadows don't get Reave at start either.

GGG, YOU'RE HILARIOUS, SERIOUSLY...

ICE NOVA?!?!? fuck me if I only knew >_>
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Played ground slamming templar. Got alot of rare drops, couldn't use any of them :(

Seriously, instead of fixing other minor problems why not fix the main and BIGGER problem most people are having with the gam...The DESYNC.... Died twice to desync. Really tired of the desync and im pretty sure most everybody is also.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info