Omg the gods shine on me

I'm at work and thought I'll pull my phone out and check the timer of doom and omg there's my name. Thank the gods of the timer. To bad I'm not off for a few more hours.
"
Zeid wrote:
I'm at work and thought I'll pull my phone out and check the timer of doom and omg there's my name. Thank the gods of the timer. To bad I'm not off for a few more hours.

You're welcome.
2 beta keys left!
I DONT USE IRC, if someone by my name offers you keys its a impostor.(I only post here and in-game as Manoka and ManokaHC)
sending me a PM about beta keys will NOT get you a beta key.
Shine on, you crazy diamond.
Character:

Strelok - Duelist [Default]

Congrats!
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Congrats you lucky fuck :C I've spent a while waiting for my name to pop up and nothing. I bet I'm not the only one :p Enjoy your time in the game!
Women are good for three things... Cleaning, cooking, and Betas.
"
Manoka wrote:
"
Zeid wrote:

You're welcome.

like it's your doing? Oo

congrats @zeid
You have suddenly took the turn for the worst and vomited at work. -wink wink nudge nudge-
I just got home and saw an account name with "Z"... oh snap!

Definitely not me. :)
its rude to say chriss is shining,
ok he has a tan but saying hes glowing
be more gratefull! ;-)
The odds of that happening are pretty staggering!
Have fun!
I will let nature take its course.I cant see staring at a timer hoping for the odds you freakishly lucked out on.I just come and look at the Beta Invite Discussion threads, to get a good chuckle out of all the people,that feel they are owed something from a company that is releasing a game that is free to play.To the point of borderline breakdown.Its amusing to me lol

"
You have suddenly took the turn for the worst and vomited at work. -wink wink nudge nudge-

Funny stuff deeguyz.Gave me a good laugh
Last edited by SQUINT on Aug 26, 2011, 11:32:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info