OMG, Race season 4 is holy suck

"
Morsexier wrote:
"
anotherid wrote:
"
anotherid wrote:
This is basically a complaint thread. Time for burial.

Ty. lmao.

you quoted yourself. I think its perfectly legit to complain in the race feedback forum about races, thats called feedback.

Get a clue. They just buried it from general discussion after spending 3 days there. Duh.

Edit: It is now GGG policy that ALL complaint threads be buried. Especially if someone resurrects a dying one. They have heard enough bitching on ALL subjects and are sick and fucking tired of it.

P.S. Thar's unofficial. They would never admit it. They don't delete threads yet, but it's coming.
"
anotherid wrote:

Get a clue. They just buried it from general discussion after spending 3 days there. Duh.

Edit: It is now GGG policy that ALL complaint threads be buried. Especially if someone resurrects a dying one. They have heard enough bitching on ALL subjects and are sick and fucking tired of it.

P.S. Thar's unofficial. They would never admit it. They don't delete threads yet, but it's coming.

I sure will take your word for it.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
"
Synner wrote:
"
GodKas wrote:
entire rewards are all CRAPS though art is cool
nice work ggg

Dont play the races?

Good suggestion for OP.

I don't and will continue not to do them until GGG decides to give any incentive to do them at all. The items are entirely worthless since there is now the 4 month league system. Since I intend to never play in the permanent leagues ever again, regardless of how bad the 'special 4 month league features are', the items are just a waste.

At least with the challenge system you have a chance at a T-shirt, you know, something a bit more permanent. Meh, whatever. Just don't race OP.

I kinda agree tbh. I like the races as a diversion, more than anything else. Im never going to get the top gear but its a nice break and I can build a few stash pages of alt art stuff.

Guess my point is, its not a requirement. I see it as extra content and a change of pace.
SOTWGUILD.COM
maybe is a crap because you have all the uniques, i got 6 fo 10 uniques, the ruby ring is rlly good, and all i want is the dagger of 360 points :D and ofcorse keeping and save the new art uniques
my english sux.
Whether or not the rewards are crap is inconsequential because they are stuck in my hardcore stash which I have no access from in Anarchy.
"

The devs aren't reading many postings anymore.

Their changed their mind to push through their ideas no matter how many players leave and only react to players who draw public attention such as Kripparian.

Just look at the Kolefix. He dies without being equipped that good and the next patch contains a "damage fix".
Several other players got 80% Fireresists and die against the Crematorium Boss because they don't have got 90-95% Fire resist failing a gearcheck and suddenly it's "intended"
Same with the Blacksmith. Players complain he is oneshotting 4k HP/ES of avg equipped characters and no fix.

But once everybody has High End EQ everything is fine.(A game shouldn't be based around perfect EQ!)

For example one player(My4HO or idzn) had the great idea to make it rewards tradeable transactions and of course it wouldn't be read because it was a thread containing negative feedback considering rewards.

Before anarchy started my dream was to get an Andvarius once in my life. 60% of season reawars seemed to be very nice.

Now, my dream is to get a mirror worthy item, and seeing carcass jack as end best reward item is such a non appealing reward!
Anarchy/Onslaught T-Shirt Owner.
Trading Guide : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/519890
Killing Vaal merc with (600 life) : http://is.gd/qsgV9P [Open Beta]
Let's be Crazy: http://is.gd/TxxLsS / Old Suggestion: http://is.gd/Jd09W0
<< God blesses those who bless themselves >>
Check out that sexy Heatshiver and Brightbeak!

lol but seriously, I know the 3d art is going to come eventually, but considering how awful the base items are for rewards this season, and considering that people have borderline lost all interest in racing due to lack of incentive... I really do hope the 3d art for these is coming proper quick. Take a look the thread where you announced the new season GGG... the quality of the art was basically the only thing that excited people. Without its 3d counterpart though it's for nothing. I sincerely hope the 3d art for these isn't slated for some patch 2 months from now.

Why does everybody gotta rate the season by the rewards? Season 4 looks rockin' with all the weird modes we've got now- Descent (from last season), Endless Ledge, and just imagine Endless Ledge BLAMT! Not to mention the usual staple of modes.

TBH, races are so far ahead of the "normal" game at this point, I think people should be complaining for the opposite reason. Standard gameplay just doesn't hold a candle to races anymore, and playing the regular modes is where the lack of rewards really shows.
"
PolarisOrbit wrote:
and just imagine Endless Ledge BLAMT!

I did imagine it. It will take a while to shake that nightmare.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info