0.11.4c Patch Notes

"
Qarl wrote:
Version 0.11.4c
  • Added support for the Endless Ledge race type.
  • Added alternate art Unique items for Race Season 4.
  • Adjusted the contents of Descent chests.
  • Adjusted the Victario graffiti to avoid accidental selection.
  • Fixed a client crash related to Piety.
  • Removed Herobrine.

Herobrine?! :D
Last edited by fsk1989 on Aug 28, 2013, 5:04:53 AM
"
Fusionstorm wrote:
"
"
Fusionstorm wrote:
Can't seem to enter the game ever since the patch. Client shows that it's 0.11.4C already, able to log in but game client crashes during the loading after choosing characters. Ran PackCheck with no errors and have restarted laptop as well. Anyone facing similar problems? Was fine yesterday before patch too.

Try renaming the original Content.ggpk, then run the game. It will download Content.ggpk once more. That usuallly fixes most of the problems :)

Hey! Will try this when I get the time. Thanks for the tip!

Alright I've tried it but then I hit another issue. I keep running into an error opening file : Data/BaseItemTypes.dat

Patch always ends prematurely.
The patch downloaded/installed fine for me... The good news is that the download speeds were also very good for me (Canadian) :)

Thanks again GGG and keep-up the good work!
Umm GGG did you take math lessons from politicians or something? My patch just went to "102% out of 100%" lol

All fine tho, just funny
"
Umm GGG did you take math lessons from politicians or something? My patch just went to "102% out of 100%" lol

i have had the same thing happen to me in the past. super funny lol
www.twitch.tv/knowfear823

IGN: knowfear
Alright anyway I did a search around the forums and came up with a solution for my problem. Patched the game fully with help from here : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/103073

For those that find your patches incomplete, chances are that your ISP might be blocking your downloads I suppose. So just follow the instructions in the thread to bypass that block.
WTF is Victario graffiti?
"
Qarl wrote:

• Added support for future higher-IIQ/IIR Self-Found league.

Wow, great change!!!
"
Endrju82 wrote:

And how do you select it?
"
BadPixel wrote:
"
Endrju82 wrote:

And how do you select it?

It's like a Weathered Carving, but called "Ancient Graffiti". I found one on the Docks near the Thaumetic Sulphite.
Running heists fully zoomed in... because

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info