0.9.12h Patch Notes

any ETA for the next big patch?
weeks , months ?
Within 12 hours of an audio bug being reported, it was patched. Nicely done.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Thanks for the patch and as always, you guys have an awsome speed in fixing a lot of reported issues. Why can't all developers be that good!
Hardcore Theorycrafter
thx for fixing bugs but many issues remain :

1. Map drop rate (please put AT LEAST the IQ back !)

2. An alternative to the current endgame (we want Maelstrom Back !!! )

3. Chisel drop rate (increase or augment the power...)

4. Please no more long and crap Pyramid farming to get 1 map after 5 hours. Also the teamplay in pyramid sucks so much... 5 in a small room ouch my eyes ... Also why forcing us to always run the same indoor ??? More choices = more fun guys...

5. Change the lvl of items that drop for high lvl players (I am lvl 73 and in lvl 61/62 maps. I still find lvl 40/44 items ? What the hell ???)

6. increase the IA of zombies (staying in burning patches and dying stupidly, yeah...

7. Increase the chance to have more than 1 mod maxed on rare items (even with 120/370 I'm still getting crap items...). Increase the probability to get + IAS on bows with other good mods...

8. Reduce the mana cost of many skill gems, what is more frustrating that having no mana ??? and increase the dmg and speed of mobs ! more fun

9. My last exalt orb did +6 accuracy to my end game quiver... and other mods I don't want to talk about on other quivers. Really guys ? Random can be really shitty. Please fix this

If you fix these, maybe I will put money in POE, because you guys fixed the F**** very VERY annoying FREQUENT crashes. Thx for that !
Last edited by Vaphobos on Sep 18, 2012, 4:30:03 PM
"
Vaphobos wrote:
thx for fixing bugs but many issues remain :
3. Chisel drop rate (increase or augment the power...)

4. Please no more long and crap Pyramid farming to get 1 map after 5 hours. Also the teamplay in pyramid sucks so much... 5 in a small room ouch my eyes ... Also why forcing us to always run the same indoor ??? More choices = more fun guys...

5. Change the lvl of items that drop for high lvl players (I am lvl 73 and in lvl 61/62 maps. I still find lvl 40/44 items ? What the hell ???)

6. increase the IA of zombies (staying in burning patches and dying stupidly, yeah...

7. Increase the chance to have more than 1 mod maxed on rare items (even with 120/370 I'm still getting crap items...). Increase the probability to get + IAS on bows with other good mods...

8. Reduce the mana cost of many skill gems, what is more frustrating that having no mana ??? and increase the dmg and speed of mobs ! more fun

9. My last exalt orb did +6 accuracy to my end game quiver... and other mods I don't want to talk about on other quivers. Really guys ? Random can be really shitty. Please fix this

3...Didnt they just increase the drop rate? Its a valuable currency, why destroy its worth by making it even more common? Maybe dont run any map on 20% and save them for the good maps or trade them.

4...It doesnt even take that much time. (For me) there is a map drop at least once per hour in the pyramid. Do you full clear it? And its just a placeholder - with the next act the drop places will change anyways to much better suited locations i guess.

5...The same as above, wait until the new acts are out - there is aton of more content and change in monsterlevel ahead of us so time will tell. And important is the itemlevel not the required level - itemlevel is at least as high as the monster which dropped it, that means in maps ~lvl 60-70.

6...No comment, they are only minions and Ai gets better with the time they work on it.

7...Stats are random, do you really expect to get the best possible rolls already on a closed beta item after like 4 months of playtime? The game has to last much longer and so the top items have to be rare enough!

8...Maybe dont level each gem up that much? Use more mana leech and mana on hit? Cmon its not that hard to keep the mana flowing. (In this case, maybe the mana quest reward might be usefull? I bet most people like me never tried it)

9...Random again, it should not be to easy to get perfect gear.
Hardcore Theorycrafter
"
Vaphobos wrote:
... Also why forcing us to always run the same indoor ??? More choices = more fun guys...

You can find maps anywhere in A2. There *are* more choices.
"
TehHammer wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
  • Fixed a bug where Lightning Strike's projectiles would always miss when you use it for the first time in a while.

I would swear that lightning arrow had the same bug. I've used it with accuracy from mid 60%s to capped 95% and it felt the same on the first shot, virtually no accuracy, almost never hitting. Lots of fun when you're kiting a big, fast pack of mobs and every time you turn and shoot you miss...

It feels better now, though, It's possible the projectile patch made it better, I would have to do some testing. I just know that over the last 3 months my accuracy with lightning arrow was non existent with the first shot.

Had the same problem with Split Shot... but I've not played much ranger recently, so can't confirm if it's still present.
Last edited by Thalandor on Sep 18, 2012, 10:59:52 PM
I have played with LS and LA before this patch. LA wasn't bugged.
Last edited by Baki on Sep 19, 2012, 2:12:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info