Diablo 3 already started killing PoE

Diablo 3 the last week:

Spoiler

Path of Exile the last week:

Spoiler

Now imagine what will happen after

- Blizzcon in November
- Patch with loot 2.0, paragon system 2.0, loot runs, bounty runs, nephalem trials

And especially when Reaper of Souls finally arrives.

All around the web almost all Recaps about the Expanion are praising it highly ...

I am sorry to see Path of Exile loosing ground, but I told you guys too many times already. Enjoy the game while you can. I did when I played it almost one year ... But D3 is getting stronger and stronger ...

nobody wants to die constantly to dsynchs and get punished for playing (drops, death penalty etc).

Cu all very soon hunting down Malthael ...

To all other die-hard poe fans ... have fun.
Live Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/menthur
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CMenthur
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Sep 9, 2013, 2:53:07 PM
>using X-fire for statistics.
X-fire also claimed that literally only 0.02% of the population of Diablo 3 still played it at one time, while PoE supposedly has much higher retention.

X-fire is horrible for gathering statistics on any game where it's not required software, and can't be used as an argument for or against D3 or PoE
Xfire
Spoiler
lol
"Please feel free to report any players you see attempting to acquire/sell items in trade chat." - Bex_GGG
uh huh... loving your XFIRE statistics?

forfty % of statistics is made up on the spot
Last edited by ZaruenKosai on Aug 25, 2013, 3:09:58 PM
Who cares lol. And, btw an arcade game cant compete with an arpg. Totally different
A gigantic game with a billion dollar company behind it that can afford to make massive marketing and publicity campaigns has more players than an indie ARPG made by a first timer company? wow man, tell me more, is water wet too?

Also please do tell me, if you dislike PoE so much, and really like d3, what are you even doing here? why are you wasting your time in these forums saying "lel ded geim" instead of playing d3?

I mean, you don't see me posting on the d3 forums "lol ded geim" all the time, or telling everyone how X game is so much better; if someone can enjoy d3 then he can have at it, I don't care.

Either you really need to get a hobby, or just quit it with the "I told you but you didn't listen" attempt at aggrandizing your own ego by systematically taking part in your little hate onanism ritual.

TL;DR : Go enjoy yourself at d3 and delete your PoE account already.

TL;DR Nº2 : Go home jay wilson you're drunk.
Last edited by GhostOfLiemannen on Aug 25, 2013, 3:52:36 PM
"
ZaruenKosai wrote:

I much prefer the pie graph that says "90% of all statistics are made up on the spot. 10% are pizza."
"
Flickerflare wrote:
"
ZaruenKosai wrote:

I much prefer the pie graph that says "90% of all statistics are made up on the spot. 10% are pizza."

So the pie is a lie?

*scnr*
12/12/12 - the day Germany decided boys are not quite human.
wow tell me more about xfire and its amazingly accurate statistics .

Just one question , does it burn too much?I have heard cold water helps.
Last edited by MadBro_ on Aug 25, 2013, 4:08:04 PM
Are people at D3 forum also suffering from people like OP?
Like, really, wasting time on hating other games
rather than simply enjoying the games you love.

Make love, not war.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Aug 25, 2013, 4:16:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info