Marauder Overview Video with Commentary and Beta Keys

Hey everyone, on the heels of another awesome public beta weekend, I wanted to share with you a video of some Marauder skills, gems, gameplay and a general overview of the game features.

I also want to help some of you who maybe played in the beta weekend, but would like to keep playing and don't have a beta key yet.

I have 3 beta keys I will be giving away as part of the video. To win here is what you need to do. Go to the following video on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYPFIGEZ2m4&feature=player_detailpage

Watch it, then in the comments below, let me know what you thought of the video, and (this is important) please let me know what you think would be a good subject/idea for the next PoE video.

Some tips to win: Watch the video to know what was covered in this one. Then choose a subject for a follow on video that highlights something awesome in the current game that you would like to see a video on. Maybe you want a witch video overview, or maybe you want some high end maps video coverage, or maybe some Hardcore racing. Whatever you want, put it in the comments below the video and include your forum name.

I will pick winners as I see good answers come up over the next 24-48 hours. I will make sure to pick the first one today.

If you find the videos, and other videos up there useful, please feel free to subscribe, as I will be producing many more.

Good luck in winning one of the 3 beta keys, and let's see what great ways we can find to highlight how awesome Path of Exile is through video.

I look forward to your comments.
Cheers 0/

Sibcoe
-------------
If anyone is still interested in a beta key, I have some to give still. Just check out the post above and comment on the video.
Cheers 0/

Sibcoe
-------------
Loved the video and i hope you make one about skill gems and the system they work with.

No need for key here as you see but still like the video.

Maybe a video that talks about possible builds with each class....frankly when talking about this game there is so much possibilities.
FFA loot = Single Player Game
Thanks for wathcing and commenting. I agree, part of the challenge in making just one PoE video is the massive amount of possible things to talk about. I plan to break future videos into smaller more focused pieces. I look forward to presenting more videos, based off viewer ideas, soon.
Cheers 0/

Sibcoe
-------------
SlayerII was the lucky winner so far. 2 more keys to go out. Get your comments in.

Cheers 0/

Sibcoe
-------------
Woot! More video makers. Imma check the vid out moment I get home and ill sub with both my accounts. Gj
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
Thanks Reaper much appreciated. I will be making more that go into details on specific topics soon. I'll check yours out also.
Cheers 0/

Sibcoe
-------------
Last edited by Sibcoe on Sep 18, 2012, 10:09:20 AM
Middn just won a beta key for his comments on the Red Team Gaming YouTube PoE video.

I have one more key for now, please head over to the video and check it out, comment, and let me know what you would like to see in a new PoE video to win the key.

I look forward to seeing you there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYPFIGEZ2m4&feature=player_detailpage
Cheers 0/

Sibcoe
-------------
I saw your video and it was fantastic.I posted a comment on it if u want to check it out , name Desolator173.If u have any beta keys left i would apreciate it :D.
Hi, i also saw your video, nice job.
The last beta i finally had a few hours to play this gem of a game and i also created a marauder.
What i noticed in your vid was that i exactly choose the same path in the skill tree. i also had some fun with placing a totem and have 3 zombies to do the dirty work so my marauder could finish the monsters that came through very easely, maybe you can let me see(beginner) what funny or great things you can do with the gems.

But you like the lava lash and blood magic skill, what if everybody likes it and is going to use it, do we get all chars that uses the same build? can you let me see another path?
Or is this game so good that you can make an very good magic/slashing user marauder?
I am waiting for your next video :)

no key if you still have it, i don't have enough time atm, give it to someone that can use it better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info