Most pleasant Arsenal ever?

Only 4 houses you could enter, a massive open area connected to the usual large open areas.

I've never seen anything like it. Have anyone else experienced a map that got generated in such a strange way?
Last edited by Redoxe on Aug 25, 2013, 6:40:35 AM
Arsenal sucks usually ... Today I have been running them just because I had hoarded them up.

So far no four house map ... But I still hate it haha. I'm just happy so far the drops have yielded more maps and 0 arsenal maps.

There is a tile set for Vaal pyramid that is ultra small as well
IGN- Shaeyaena
The most pleasant arsenal is the one not run.
I haven't actually run an arsenal in onslaught yet. I put a single arsenal into the device for the achievement but didn't actually enter the map.

By far the worst map in the game.
IGN: Dominion / Clamor
I found the last exile I needed, Igna Phoenix, in an Arsenal.
Aside from that, that map sucks.
May I ask your opinion of why this map sucks? Cheers
Level Designer/Dungeoneer

Always post a screenshot with /debug command entered into the chat window.

First stop for Common Technical Problems
Not-amazing density, really annoying and counter-intuitive passageways makes navigation difficulty, have to clear the houses and the streets (that have random things blocking them), in all makes the map long, tedious and unrewarding to run. Add in implicit puncture mobs and the presence of much superior maps in the pool in terms of size (sewer) or ease of running (Mt. Ledge) and it's the worst 67
IGN: kmu//KaruiStorm//RIPInDueTime//ScionOrAWonder//RIPPEDInVasionTime//UmbralRampage
I always vendor that map into a 68. It sucks to me because it's big area and just a maze of ever finding all the mobs in such a tight places. Like full clearing warehouses. Always mobs just standing there when you don't see them. The mobs are afraid and hide behind corners in fright :P

It's easy don't get more wrong. Boss is easy. Just people like more straight forward maps I guess.

Maps I always vendor up are ghetto, thicket always to many puncture annoying mobs to me. Bosses on every map are pretty easy though.

Lighting thorn maps are blah but so many of them just gotta deal with it.

I solo as LA ranger to if wondering.
As far as I know you can't leap/teleport past the overturned cart barriers in the alleyways. Also, chaos damage. I hate those snakes.
IRON MAN
"
Joel_GGG wrote:
May I ask your opinion of why this map sucks? Cheers

Already answered above, but it's basically because you spend too much time walking around, and not enough time fighting enemies.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info