Disconnect problems since patch

i downloaded the patch in the morning and everytime i start playing i get dced in 5-10 minutes
anyone else having this problem?
For disconnection issues the best first step is to post a WinMTR report, which can help us find where the problem is occurring. You can check here for a guide on how to run WinMTR.
thank you but dcs stopped.
i would also like to ask something.
from the first time i fought piety i started crashing when she dies. i killed her with multiple characters in normal/cruel/merciless and i have around 60-90 fps while fighting her,connection is very good,and at the moment of her death i crash to desktop. anyone knows any possible solution for this?
"
Dugi96 wrote:
thank you but dcs stopped.
i would also like to ask something.
from the first time i fought piety i started crashing when she dies. i killed her with multiple characters in normal/cruel/merciless and i have around 60-90 fps while fighting her,connection is very good,and at the moment of her death i crash to desktop. anyone knows any possible solution for this?

Corrupted content file? What sound card do you have? How much memory do you have?

Have you tried since 0.11.4 patch?
i have ati radeon hd 4350,i know its shitty. i fully reinstalled multiple times
i have 4 gb,running win 7 32 bit
but this only happens on last blow on piety
"
Dugi96 wrote:
i have ati radeon hd 4350,i know its shitty. i fully reinstalled multiple times
i have 4 gb,running win 7 32 bit
but this only happens on last blow on piety

Just to confirm, has this occurred for you after the 0.11.4 patch?
yes. i tested it yesterday on piety normal
update:dcs are back. its like i get a lag spike,10 secs later im on login screen
and i cant test whats wrong because i cant open that notepad file i need
upadate 2: i did that test via win mtr and got this after a minute or so_
Spoiler
Last edited by Dugi96 on Aug 22, 2013, 7:19:07 AM
That WinMTR report is showing huge amounts of packet loss, starting at the hop between your PC and modem. Are you currently using a wireless connection?
double post,my bad
Last edited by Dugi96 on Aug 22, 2013, 8:01:50 AM
"
Jason_GGG wrote:
That WinMTR report is showing huge amounts of packet loss, starting at the hop between your PC and modem. Are you currently using a wireless connection?

no.
although i have some problems with logging in game since open beta started,almost everytime i try to login for the first time in that day i have to enter unlock code sent via mail,but i didnt have a single DC until yesterday (i play since closed beta)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info