[1.1.0] The Covenant Pulser (7,500 life/ES + 14,600 dps x 3) (Videos)

Hello,

i tried ur build out in invasion. I 5 Linked my Covenant Armor yesterday with 5 fusings :)

After that massive change, this char works really well right now. Got 3700 FP damage atm, but i havent skilled the dmg nodes at shadow and the Cold Dmg one at Witch start.

Big Thx for this guide, i will have a lot of fun with this char :)

i use this gear atm, if u got any good ideas how should i change my gear up u can reply here. TY

Last edited by Durrr on Mar 15, 2014, 12:11:51 PM
"
Durrr wrote:
Hello,

i tried ur build out in invasion. I 5 Linked my Covenant Armor yesterday with 5 fusings :)

After that massive change, this char works really well right now. Got 3700 FP damage atm, but i havent skilled the dmg nodes at shadow and the Cold Dmg one at Witch start.

Big Thx for this guide, i will have a lot of fun with this char :)

i use this gear atm, if u got any good ideas how should i change my gear up u can reply here. TY

Spoiler

Cool !

Have you tried to get Blood Dance boots ? How expensive are they in the Invasion league ?

My other tips is to get the most Life and Energy shield you can on gear. And Max resists, of course.

Oh and instead of increased burning damage, I'd use Fire penetration with Flame Totem. You'll see much better results.

Also, I highly suggest conversion trap + multitraps. When you feel threatened, just cast your traps and hide behind them. It should be even more useful in an hardcore league like Invasion.

Good luck !
Shadow : Covenant Pulser (504561)
Ranger : 12 charges Frenzy Archer (65154), Dual Claws Elemental ST (709126)
Witch : Self-Cast Arc Tanky Witch (770185), AoF EK/Bear trap (863970)
Templar : Frenzy + AB/Fireball "Cast on Crit" Wander (611200)
Marauder : Death Oath Staff User (498864)
Last edited by Velkor on Mar 18, 2014, 4:47:29 PM
looks like a very fun build =) , might actually wanna try this out, always kinda hated fp before :D

will deffo give it a try in the near future
"
khemintiri wrote:
looks like a very fun build =) , might actually wanna try this out, always kinda hated fp before :D

will deffo give it a try in the near future

Thanks and yes, its a fun build that got even better the buff to Added chaos damage and patch 1.1.X buff to spell damage, faster casting and elemental damage nods ! Btw, its also an affordable build. Not too long ago, I sold my 5L Covenant robe for 2 exalted. How much did I pay for my 6L covenant robe ? Something like 10 exalted.
Shadow : Covenant Pulser (504561)
Ranger : 12 charges Frenzy Archer (65154), Dual Claws Elemental ST (709126)
Witch : Self-Cast Arc Tanky Witch (770185), AoF EK/Bear trap (863970)
Templar : Frenzy + AB/Fireball "Cast on Crit" Wander (611200)
Marauder : Death Oath Staff User (498864)
Last edited by Velkor on Apr 1, 2014, 3:21:09 PM
Still using your build ? Maybe put it in the shadow build list !
Cool build! I love how much thought you put in behind it.
Hi, I like the build. I have most of the necessary gear and some reset characters ready to use...
Do you think that thief torment could be used here or isn't there enough projectiles?

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info