Checking Ressources... Allocating Space...

Time for a 1 hour fap.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Time for a 10 hour sleep.
Old april 2012 account got stolen
I'm already in the game. Be prepared to be very underwhelmed from the "performance improvements"
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
Last edited by fortyb4five on Aug 20, 2013, 6:42:19 PM
"
fortyb4five wrote:
I'm already in the game. Be prepared to be very underwhelmed from the "performance improvements"

Pics or it didn't happen.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I'm kidding im kidding ths fucking patcher is slow as shit. Last time I was getting unreal speeds.
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
Sooo, my speed fluctuates wildly between 2000040.1 GByte/sec (or so, went too fast to properly see it) and 0B/s. But 0.44% already, oj vey!

Now, if only my electricity didn't get cut off in six hours for half the day (stupid construction across the stupid street...). Will I make it or will the evil (and stupid) construction company triumph?
Check back in, erm... 12 to 14 hours!

Just kidding, you'll all be playing by then while I enjoy a speedy download. Hopefully.
12/12/12 - the day Germany decided boys are not quite human.
After I waited for allocating space, the download began. And about 3gigs into it my computer did a self update. So now I get to try it all over again today :D cross fingers!
Dont forget to scrub your ballz afterwards.
Reticulating Splines.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Adding "K" to every word
No longer works at GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info