EVERYONE IS QUITTING FROM NO PVP CHANGES

I also clearly remmember Chris saying something like this when PvP was released: Note that alot of characters are very efficent at killing other players!.. something like that. This is very important. You haft to note this.

I found it!:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/55252

YOU REQUIRE DEDICATED PVP CHARACTERS!!!
I want pvp love...now! Waited so long for an update or content patch...
The community spends so much time to share their thought about pvp and good improvements/ideas but not one great response from ggg so far, unfortunately.

Im still waiting and waiting but it makes me sad sitting infront of my pc for hours and looking at that retarded qeue-bar.

If someone is interested in 28 lld in HC simply add me ingame and ask for a match.
ign: Hruthgard

(I prefer geared and strong opponents)
=Licht ist Leben=
Last edited by Hruthgard on Sep 13, 2013, 5:09:22 PM
"
dimraiden wrote:
guys don't expect new PvP content anytime soon, GGG busy with Act3X..so probably going to be another year without PvP improvements. Hope some PvP changes at 2014-2015.

I didnt read the other posts so Im just responding to this one:

At what level is it not obvious to these game makers that not having any sort of worthwhile pvp content means the death of their game? I will never, ever play a game for more than a few months without getting entirely bored and leaving if it doesnt have pvp!

I want dearly to come back to PoE but zero addition of pvp and no word whatsoever, if the problem is solely that they don't want to balance it I don't buy that, pvp is never balanced but not having the infrastructure altogether just means very high player turnover.

Seriously D2 has a much better pvp infrastructure and it didn't have one at all.

P.S PVE exists for people to play it with their friends and to get better gear for, obviouslyyyyyy, PVP!
IGN: Milkt, RidiculousMilk
totaly agree with the posters here

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
This is not a game design for nor to support PvP. It's an ARPGMMO.

And fyi, the number of players actually quitting due to lack of PvP support is no where near "everyone". More like 1% of the player base.
If you think of the extrem long time players who play some games for years because of pvp its important to keep this "hardcore" playerbase. And iam one of them, yes i enjoy the normal game with leveling and exploring all of wraeclast but in the end after hundreds of hours im still stick to the game because of a good pvp system.
=Licht ist Leben=
"
arpgfan wrote:
This is not a game design for nor to support PvP. It's an ARPGMMO.

And fyi, the number of players actually quitting due to lack of PvP support is no where near "everyone". More like 1% of the player base.

what the hell are u talking about? HOw do u have any idea about the number of people quitting? What is this like your first post in the Beta PvP feedback? Everything u just said is wrong. You act like there is some ARPGMMO that started this genre without pvp. WRONG. DIablo was popular in the long run because of pkers and ppkers. Diablo 2 was more organized and had all sorts of HC pvp and standard pvp. DIablo 3 Failed because it didnt stick to the pvp infrastructure ( and because they are greedy with RMA). Name one game of this genre that has been even close to successful without some decent focus on pvp. Even sacred, and titenquest had some fun pvp scrims and hardcore elements.

Dont throw statistics around like you have crunched the numbers. I have seen the playerbase decrease and many players are sick of PvE, why grind gear just to kill more dumbass AI? I grind to be competitive, if carebears like you cant handle it, go play some maps and quit telling the hardcore pvpers how to feel.

If there was any sort of motivation to pvp like tournaments, achievements, and ladders with some sort of prize like races currently do....the amount of people queuing for pvp would be more than enough to keep it rolling all day and night especially with a cross league pvp feature.

p.s. this post isnt just for you, its for all the people saying the same thing about ARPG's not being about pvp.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Last edited by GrindcoreTHRALL on Oct 1, 2013, 3:58:05 PM
I never said ARPGs were not made for PvP. I said THIS ARPG wasn't.
"
arpgfan wrote:

What's wrong with the pvp here? I think it's pretty well done for an open beta.
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Oct 1, 2013, 10:21:52 PM
"
arpgfan wrote:

What makes you think this game isnt made for pvp? have you had any pvp experience? have you played multiple builds in high end pvp?

probably not, if you think this game is made for people to just kill mobs/bosses endlessly so they can gear up to kill more efficiently that's fine by me, but that's not why i joined this game. IMO PoE will rise above meaningless NPC slaughter and will find its place as a competitive pvp game.

If it doesnt, I and many others will have wasted their time.
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on Oct 2, 2013, 1:58:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info