ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

Excellent build.

But in my experience with armor you need less HP it costs less passive points and with IR gives much better gear options and aura options.

"Blue warrior shot the food"
anyone can tell me the average DPS of the build wiht out BOR and with a 5L armor instead?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Jan 6, 2014, 8:49:40 AM
"
maxor wrote:
Excellent build.

But in my experience with armor you need less HP it costs less passive points and with IR gives much better gear options and aura options.

This is a evade build... so, from your experience can you explain, how IR will help this build..? :P
"
phildo wrote:
Assuming no mana issues - is Double Strike better than Frenzy for survival(procing LGOH) due to the increased number of hits? Even at a full 7 frenzy charges, the Frenzy attack doesn't reach 2x the 8+aps of Double Strike, so I assume Double Strike is better for health gains through LGOH.

yes double strike has more actual hits vs Frenzy so Blind and LGOH are proccing faster. Frenzy would give more DPS though and it does not have 70% damage effectiveness like DS.

If you don't mind the desync - check out cyclone. Number of hits is higher than DS I believe, and you are immune to stuns. Cyclone can be dangerous though because you cannot react (I.e. leap slam) while spinning.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jan 6, 2014, 12:21:43 PM
"
CptNinjetty wrote:
Are there any chaos damage things to fear? DoT's can't be evaded or dodged, right?

If you have low chaos res then you should be careful around any unique boss using chaos damage. I have found the most dangerous to be the Weaver's EK (has chaos damage) as it is burst damage, but it can be spell blocked. The others (Viper, Poison cloud) are degen and easy to handle as long as you can leech something.

I also have -60% chaos res and have not had any trouble. As mentioned, you can use a chaos flask to amp your resistance.

Last edited by Ceryneian on Jan 6, 2014, 12:58:14 PM
"
MAULRAGOTH wrote:
"
phildo wrote:
Ceryneian, can't you save a point by taking the three 8/8/12 life nodes to the right of the ranger starting area instead of the four str/12/8/8 nodes in the duelist area?

Good point phildo, I just saw what you mean. I do like the second option leading Diamond Flesh if considering taking it. Otherwise yes, the pt. can be saved. Good eye just going through the Shield Blocks to Water Dancing.

==== THANKS TO Ceryneian ===
Ceryneian - THANKS for the in depth guide. Blowing through the game with this so far has been a good deal of fun, and the build scales well all the way through. It started a bit slow for me, but was basically death free, and a lot of fun so far. Only added Lazhwar and Atziri just last night at level 63. Having so much fun, I needed to come back and thank you!

Gear

Thank you!
"
maxor wrote:
Excellent build.

Thanks. Not necessarily - you need a decent amount of life for both evasion and armor builds. I believe you would require less for evasion based build like this one because you will be completely avoiding a lot of damage. You cannot say which is better as both evasion and armor have weaknesses in certain situations. So it depends on your playing style.

What makes evasion really shine is when you combine it with Blind and Block/Dodge.

I agree with you on the last part- the meta game favors armor over evasion. This is easy to see when you compare passive tree (no evasion equivalent of IR), gear (especially the high tier gear being introduced by supporters), flasks (Jade + Granite + IR), auras (Grace + Determination + IR), gems (molten shell, arctic armor, cast when damage taken, etc).
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jan 6, 2014, 1:31:00 PM
anyone can tell me the average DPS of the build without BOR and with a 5L armor instead?

please any one on this?
this same i think... maby more life, i use this build on 5L and have 3k life all resist 75% and dps 12k

all gear cost max 4ex

armor droped me...

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAtAEfgSxBukILgkhES8V8BrbG60byCEDI_YmlSdhKCowfDIBOlg94j7PQzFHfkjuSn1MYE4qUUdT31VLVvpY21pIW69eE2BLYeJlTWXwZfFnoG17bml0rnTteK55SHrvfyuE2YTvhxmHdofbjDaNfY2_lK2VZpkrmVeZmpsmm4ObjaZ_qn-quKvFrK-xs7IZtUi2Qbb3txe307t8vYG95r6nw4bPetLq037WitfL2j3bVd0N3vbndOeR6NbrFOtj7UHuDu_w-WP8xQ==

now I`ve 81lvl
do you really need stone of lazwar if you have ralthpith^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info